Re: YEN Trading M1

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:01 am

FX is always about currency pairs, but you meant the correlation of the pairs. NTL, I would see a high correlation across all tfs to the pairs (description referred to base currency):

AUDJPY-NZDJPY-CADJPY (the resource or commodity pairs),
GBPJPY-EURJPY (producing or anti-pairs to USD),
USDJPY (consumer).
CHFJPY (safe haven, both CHF and JPY are safe haven currencies, that's why the correlation of CHF to EUR is good and very stable and to USD can be high).
These users thanked the author FBI for the post:
vvFish

Funny memories from first broker came to my mind. I was with Oanda and had a first successful own strategy, SMA 20 and 60, PSAR and RSI 13, made average 300 pips in a week, GBP-USD M5, One morning when I woke up, price was 40 pips under my stoploss, had to change broker, maybe they are honest nowadays, but I have seen so many bad brokers that it is insane, only FinFX and Dukaskopy has been honest, not one problem with those. Sad that FinFX were sold to Cyprus, and it became scam, and now because of ESMA, must find a new broker.

Anyways.

FBI wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:47 pm Funny memories from first broker came to my mind. I was with Oanda and had a first successful own strategy, SMA 20 and 60, PSAR and RSI 13, made average 300 pips in a week, GBP-USD M5, One morning when I woke up, price was 40 pips under my stoploss, had to change broker, maybe they are honest nowadays, but I have seen so many bad brokers that it is insane, only FinFX and Dukaskopy has been honest, not one problem with those. Sad that FinFX were sold to Cyprus, and it became scam, and now because of ESMA, must find a new broker.

Anyways.
you are right, because of this kind of "unexpected glitches", i do use interface provided by bank for trading , so that i am not caught in glitch by broker in case of black swan event when liquidity dries up everywhere.

rijay wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:04 pm

you are right, because of this kind of "unexpected glitches", i do use interface provided by bank for trading , so that i am not caught in glitch by broker in case of black swan event when liquidity dries up everywhere.
Okey, my worst experience in FX World was with Swiss Bank, they were real criminals.