Re: YEN Trading M1

I think it will be better if you elaborate more about your system more.
Like when to take right trade.
It is always like that for currency pairs to first converge then to diverge fast to gain strength in trend direction.
What is your strategy ?

So that yen-mirror shows daily (1440 minuites) trend for all these pairs, when they are above the price, it is down and vice versa, and when down and under bfg, yellow indi, then signals from that stoch, could add there where cadjpy makes turn in usdjpy price.
Risk tolerance is different for all people, so it is really up to trader how to exit. Me personally, I am usually happy 30-50 pips and sometimes riding longer, but I am very familiar with this YEN-MIRROR, I made it from another indicator like long time ago, so I can even sometimes take counter trend trades, because I know what these MA`s do, but anyways, and if you want longer YEN trend like weekly, put 1440 in M5 and there you have it.

rijay wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:39 am

Snb uncapping swiss franc was nightmare for many !
No I was many years before that, they had a MT4 and they did really use that Broker MT4 plugin. Freezing platform, 500 pips spikes and all other stuff, they did really use that plugin.

FBI wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:05 am So that yen-mirror shows daily (1440 minuites) trend for all these pairs, when they are above the price, it is down and vice versa, and when down and under bfg, yellow indi, then signals from that stoch, could add there where cadjpy makes turn in usdjpy price.
Risk tolerance is different for all people, so it is really up to trader how to exit. Me personally, I am usually happy 30-50 pips and sometimes riding longer, but I am very familiar with this YEN-MIRROR, I made it from another indicator like long time ago, so I can even sometimes take counter trend trades, because I know what these MA`s do, but anyways, and if you want longer YEN trend like weekly, put 1440 in M5 and there you have it.
USDJPYM1.png
OK. Nice to see you elaborating further.
Thanks

FBI wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:16 am

No I was many years before that, they had a MT4 and they did really use that Broker MT4 plugin. Freezing platform, 500 pips spikes and all other stuff, they did really use that plugin.
Liquidity is the key to protect against black swan event, though brokers now a days are more regulated then before.

FBI wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:37 am GBPJPYM5.png
Yes, it reflects nicely points of strength emerging.

Usually it is USD that determines the moves in other pair.
Why you chose yen to reflect changes in each pairs, is there as any specific reason for that?

rijay wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:50 am

Yes, it reflects nicely points of strength emerging.

Usually it is USD that determines the moves in other pair.
Why you chose yen to reflect changes in each pairs, is there as any specific reason for that?
Yes, I remember when I saw some daily charts about yen pairs with MA´s, and they did move in harmony, that was beautiful, so I thought something like: "Can I have better confirmation to my trades than 6 pairs together are giving" something like that and answer was: NO

FBI wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:58 am

Yes, I remember when I saw some daily charts about yen pairs with MA´s, and they did move in harmony, that was beautiful, so I thought something like: "Can I have better confirmation to my trades than 6 pairs together are giving" something like that and answer was: NO
When all pairs together gives direction that is what shows the direction rightly,
That's alright.