Re: Discipline

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:44 pm

As told it is the start and important things are missing. So more post are needed to understand for people what to do. The areas are ok, much to wide, but ok. For traders not drawing the S/R manually it's not comprehensible in my eyes. Very good, that FBI draws the S/R manually.

"2. Mark that area, where price started to move, it will be tested." and "4. Breakout, mark that area, price comes back to test." says to me he didn't understand S/R yet.
how do you decide which sr will hold and which sr will break ?

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:44 pm

As told it is the start and important things are missing. So more post are needed to understand for people what to do. The areas are ok, much to wide, but ok. For traders not drawing the S/R manually it's not comprehensible in my eyes. Very good, that FBI draws the S/R manually.

"2. Mark that area, where price started to move, it will be tested." and "4. Breakout, mark that area, price comes back to test." says to me he didn't understand S/R yet.
It is a very simple strategy, but if there is something that you do not understand, then ask.

rijay wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:02 pm how do you decide which sr will hold and which sr will break ?
You get a feeling for it when you work it. Long wicked candles helps to see that a S/R holds (false breakout).
FBI wrote: Actually in this strategy, there is 3 different kinds of SR levels.
Yes, but you explain your strategy very meager. For someone without knowledge about S/R there are many '?', but it is the leading indicator in your strategy.

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:46 pm

You get a feeling for it when you work it. Long wicked candles helps to see that a S/R holds (false breakout).

Yes, but you explain your strategy very meager. For someone without knowledge about S/R there are many '?', but it is the leading indicator in your strategy.
how do you trade false breakouts at sr ?