Re: Good arrow indicator for mt2iq.com bot

thiru wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:56 pm adding to money_dw, if you are looking for THAT ONE indicator to take your trades, then I recommend this;
Simple rule;
Red > Sell
Blue> Buy

Haha you're a dangerous man. I hope that screenshot wasn't on a live account. I've accidentally done that before on a live account and almost destroyed my life. 2pip spread was -$2000 USD instantly. Lucky I managed to breakeven.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
thiru
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Haha you're a dangerous man. I hope that screenshot wasn't on a live account. I've accidentally done that before on a live account and almost destroyed my life. 2pip spread was -$2000 USD instantly. Lucky I managed to breakeven.

fuuuu-23.jpg
The best I can think of now is 0.05 :) that was a joke :)
In the screen, wanted to add few more 0's but just left it at 100.

BTW, can never think of trading using that button. way too dangerous. Easy to make mistakes.
Best is to run a script with predefined settings. No mistakes.
found a nice set of scripts from FS forum but its all in Russian. Hope you can translate to English. Will post it in the proper thread.
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
moey_dw

thiru wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:41 pm

The best I can think of now is 0.05 :) that was a joke :)
In the screen, wanted to add few more 0's but just left it at 100.

BTW, can never think of trading using that button. way too dangerous. Easy to make mistakes.
Best is to run a script with predefined settings. No mistakes.
found a nice set of scripts from FS forum but its all in Russian. Hope you can translate to English. Will post it in the proper thread.
This is why i moved to CTrader platform :)