Good arrow indicator for mt2iq.com bot

Hello,
Does anyone have a good arrow indicator to use with ------- bot i have tested many indicators on -------- website no one really works and most of them are repainting, Please give me a good indicator if anyone has a one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you.

Re: Good arrow indicator for mt2iq.com bot

Krelian99 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:52 pm Son Gihan, you are a funny guy. Here on this site are a lot of good indicators with arrows, not repainting and big potentials. Welcome to Forex-Station.
Thank you very much for your reply i don't have much time to find and test all the arrow indicators here i am exhausted by testing 100s of arrow indicators just wanted to know if anyone has a good arrow indicator performing well

gihan wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:11 am Thank you very much for your reply i don't have much time to find and test all the arrow indicators here i am exhausted by testing 100s of arrow indicators just wanted to know if anyone has a good arrow indicator performing well
We all collected over 1000 indicators over the years, tested them, deleted many and modded a few. I remember really crazy stuff. One says it's good, another says it's worthless and SteveHopwood would say it's the grail. Who is right? They all are. In the end you must find what fits you. There is no short cut, we all have put many many hours in it (me now 10,000h) and eventually we're at a point were we are BE or above or earn now a sufficient amount of money. You need experience and your own expertise, not the expertise of beginners. I never used arrows because they have too less information and they let loose focus on what is important in trading. The market tells you a story, what he is up to do next. Arrows tell you only that an equation thinks the price may go up or down. Trust the market, whatever an arrow may tell you, the market is always right - he is your friend. Share some time with him and learn his rules and language and he will give you something back. Do you have a pet or a girlfriend or do you play an music instrument? It's the same. Learn their language and how to read what they want to tell you and you will be happy one day. An arrow won't help you much - you only can loose - that's why there are this and some other forums and they are full of traders researching for their best setup, because they understood that.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 4):
artaville, Jimmy, Ajiboyf, PREETHI

gihan wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:11 am

Thank you very much for your reply i don't have much time to find and test all the arrow indicators here i am exhausted by testing 100s of arrow indicators just wanted to know if anyone has a good arrow indicator performing well
Hi Gihan
As our senior expert Krelian already explained you,try to learn the way by investing your time for you own benefit
and the second next advise,dont try to mislead traders by advertising such links and sites playing with traders passions - so cleaned/deleted some parts from your previous posts
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Krelian99, Jimmy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.