Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

100pipstodayscalper
Selling site: free, found in the open spaces.
Description: A simple indicator that determines the beginning and end of the trend. Very well suited for scalping intraday. In its structure, it resembles MA changing color when changing trend, red color of sale, yellow purchase. The principle of receiving a signal (color change) is unknown, it simply determines the minima and maximum movements, depending on the settings.
Extras. Info: It works best on trend pairs such as EURAUD, GBPAUD, GBPJPY, EURJPY.
For standard, too, will do.MA is built from N'ogo number of objects (ctrl + b) if you scroll the story far back, the indicator will not be reflected in the graph.
TF M1, M5, (M15 and M30 as desired)
Settings:
BPERIOD - default setting is 34, but I recommend putting 36. the signal will be more accurate and less noisy. At me such parameter and is installed.
APERIOD - there are three parameters here 1 2 and 3. By default it is set to 3, I recommend leaving it, if you put the 2nd line will be more smoothed and less noisy. 1 is more sensitive than 3. aTake_Profit - what number is spelled out at this distance from the line will be set * as a place for take-profit. If you put 0, then the asterisk is set directly on the line so that it does not interfere with the aStop_Loss graph - what number is spelled out at such a distance from the line will be set * as a place for stop-loss. If you put 0, then the asterisk is set directly on the line so that it does not interfere with the graph.
AAlerts - true / false turns on / off the sound signal when changing the color. EmailOn - signal to email, do not use do not know it works or not.
SignalTextSize - the size of the signal text BuySignalColor and SellSignalColor - the color of the signal text for buying / selling.
Recommendations for work: To work on one indicator when changing colors, you can make the reverse of the position, but with a small lot and only on trend pairs and only on the M5.
The tests were conducted and the total was a plus.
My work option - for me it is perfect for working on euraud. We put the indicator on M15 with the parameters of course 36 and look at which direction the trend is over it.
Then we put the indicator on M1 and, on the signal on M1, open in the direction of the M15 trend.