Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

amdudus wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:36 pm Perhaps the template grinding will take longer than this week.
It must be a qualitatively different system. While she has this kind.
Hello Amdudus,
If you have completed the template in the next few weeks, please explain the rules so that we can act just as successfully as the inventor of these templates.
Thank you very much :roll:
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

On the Internet, over 90% of information about Gann can not be read at all. There can be just bad translations, there are many things that were created by the followers of Gunn. But it worked well in the past, and in other markets, not now. And there are those who do not understand anything in Gunn, but they try to conduct some webinars, they write it is not clear what, and they invite to paid courses. Gunn earned $ 50 million in old money for his career. For 20 years of setting up his system, he was bankrupt about 40 times. About bankruptcy, he wrote in his book. Gann's disciples wrote about him that he was a very modest and pious man.
Attachments

Skyold wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 1:32 am

Hello Amdudus,
If you have completed the template in the next few weeks, please explain the rules so that we can act just as successfully as the inventor of these templates.
Thank you very much :roll:
All my life I did not like writing instructions, and all my life I have to write them.Here is the paradox. :)
On this blog, with the accumulation of willpower, I will post trading strategies on the system PARTIZAN {YAMABUSHI} under this heading
Attachments

Ay-TrendFinder-Candles 1
Сustom candle
Multi indicator agreement custom candle
RSI shows us that there is value in a measure of declines vs advances
Awesome Oscillator showing the direction of the market,
Adx showing you that it has enough power to make you a decent amount of pips,
Stochastic oscillator confirming a trend move,
These 4 indicators working together provides a very reliable entry signal
Parameters can be change of Stoch Histogram, RSI Custom, Advanced ADX.
On the left side, the candle indicator does not highlight. This frees you a place for creativity. :)

RABBIT TT: TRUE LEVELS OF SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE
The trade indicator of the levels Rabbit TT is the author's modification of the popular indicator displaying Fibo-grids with a number of customizable parameters that increase its efficiency. This is a modification of the popular indicator, by Tankk's authors. The indicator builds a Fibo grid at the specified ratio, with taking into account the High / Low values ​​of the selected timeframe, according to the TimeShift parameter (0 = today, 1 = yesterday, etc.). It is well suited for determining the levels of support and resistance, as well as for landmarks when placing stop-loss and take-profit orders.

The MACD Tape 4C AA MTF TT trade indicator is just the case when the modification efficiency is several times higher than the efficiency of the original. Replacing the classical oscillator with MACD Tape 4C AA MTF TT indicator will significantly increase the profitability of trading strategies and expand their functionality. Original mladen, modification of Tankk
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post:
Bbq Ribs