Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

Cladi39 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 8:14 am

What mean dont draw? in current candle or in history? Thanks
Hi Cladi,

He uses google translate and does not "draw" means does not repaint like the indicator mentioned above: "the turkey draws, like all TMA"
Just for the record, TMA never repaints/recalculates only centered TMA does. But even if the name doesn't specify it can be both that's why I only use indicators with clear names like Mladen's or Mrtools' indicators.

rudiarius wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:14 am

Hi Cladi,

He uses google translate and does not "draw" means does not repaint like the indicator mentioned above: "the turkey draws, like all TMA"
Just for the record, TMA never repaints/recalculates only centered TMA does. But even if the name doesn't specify it can be both that's why I only use indicators with clear names like Mladen's or Mrtools' indicators.
Thanks rudiarius, im loocking for tMA bands that dont repaint i only find true TMA and the indi attached by tank. No one of them look like centered TMA.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
RomanUkraine

amdudus wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:18 pm Universal ZigZag Channel
As you know that there are a lot of kinds of ZigZags and ZigZag's strategies. But not all of you know that the ZigZag itself has 2 channels: outside and inside. The outside channel can be used as stop loss levels and as profit targets, the inside channel - as trailing stop and for precise entries.
So please take a look at the advanced UniZigZagChannel_v2.4 600+which has both channels plus Buy/Sell signals with advanced Box alerts.
Also you can apply 4 methods to build ZigZag by using 3 parameters ReversalValue, RetraceMethod and ATRperiod:
periodic (eg. ReversalValue=12, RetraceMethod=0)
percent (eg. ReversalValue=0.5, RetraceMethod=1)
in pips (eg. ReversalValue=20, RetraceMethod=2)
ATR's multiplier (eg. ReversalValue=3, RetraceMethod=3,ATRperiod=50)

hi
this i a new setting for M5 or higher time frames chart
if used M1 CHART , indicator to be apply to M5 .. (std settings)
combination with stoch reversal direction , but main trend directions based on ZIGZAGM5 dots (5nos) confired
see snap ..

settings values can be change according to your needs.
for binary , its better as per snap
WISH TO ALL HAPPY CHRISTMAS <3
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:09 am hi
this i a new setting for M5 or higher time frames chart
if used M1 CHART , indicator to be apply to M5 .. (std settings)
combination with stoch reversal direction , but main trend directions based on ZIGZAGM5 dots (5nos) confired
see snap ..

settings values can be change according to your needs.
for binary , its better as per snap
WISH TO ALL HAPPY CHRISTMAS <3

Where is this template and indicators?
These users thanked the author samuelkanu for the post:
marek111