Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

BB Kijun 6C MTF VS + TT
Crossing Bollinger with Ichimoku.
All the settings are very simple: The channel, the Kijun line, and the six-color coloring depending on the intersections and HistoGap prices - expand the fill boundaries by the specified number of pips, if negative = narrow ....
This is a sketch of the trading system: in the future, you can add filters, arrows , signals, and the like. etc.

TMA + CG 4C AA MTF TT + VWMA + CG
TMA + CG 4C AA MTF TT is a four-color coloring of the channel, depending on the kinks of the lines. for the shooters added a second setup for the "line color change" [CalcArrows = ChangeCOLOR] .... the turkey draws, like all TMA ....
VWMA + CG 4C AA MTF TT - all the same as TMA + CG, only The calculation is made by volume, and the indicator does NOT draw! and also added an additional "smoothing" [Smooth].
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post:
Frango

amdudus wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:17 pm Important! For the project participants and those who follow the fast.
I have a break in working with you in connection with participation in an interesting investment project and a temporary change of place of stay. This break is possible for 1,2,3 months or to the New Year. It will also be a break in working with forex.
This will become clear by the end of this week.
That would be bad, if you would stop posting these great indicators.
Are there personal reasons for that and not trading and where and how will you post the new project? Please tell us details.
In which timeframes do you trade both projects?

friend4you wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:34 am

That would be bad, if you would stop posting these great indicators.
Are there personal reasons for that and not trading and where and how will you post the new project? Please tell us details.
In which timeframes do you trade both projects?
The project is not connected with forex. Forexstation I really like. I will continue to cooperate. The break may be due to the implementation of the project for the production of food. There simply will not be time-work for 10-14 hours. Although this is my project, but I know myself. :)
It will all take place if the bank confirms the loan. It's big. As long as they agree, but every day something new. Negotiations for the second month.
I trade mostly on M5, M15 ..

mtp wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:18 pm
The hardest thing in life is to know the self! Only few people able to identify self and that is a good sign.
I very much agree. This is a long and laborious work. It can only be purposeful. I was very helped here by philosophy, cosmology, cosmogony, psychology and practice of Taoism, Ch'an Buddhism. At a certain stage, you begin to see what others do not see.