Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

Important: Please be advised that Amdudus will be away until early 2019. Please do not make any further donation contribution payments to this system until he returns.

All trading system files have been posted here by member moey_dw.

Thank you.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
vvFish
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

amdudus wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:50 pm hi amdudus it's xyzman again couple of weeks ago I tried a little experiment with the magic dots indie in the new system ,so what I did was , looking at the magic dots forming on the daily tf took demo trades across around a dozen pairs to get a real cross section of trades either up or down depending on the dot obviously . Then went on vacation ( coming back a week today) so it will be interesting to see how the results pan out on my return (as I can't get access to my trading platform untill then ) so I'll post the results here on return keep up the exceptional work big man 💂🏂🚵👋👏
The system is not complicated. It is only at first glance. Get the system. I will publish the instructions. Principles and strategies of work also lay out. Everything is in order.