Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

sal wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:55 am

which one is that :?:
can you share indicators for that you are daily uploading video..!
The multimeters in the upper right-hand corner. And perhaps others.

Some of the indicators in my videos are shared where I post my code. The others are DONATIONAL. I did share TRO_HL5 on this forum which goes against my rules of only posting code in one location. That indicator is all you need.

sara2002 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 3:20 am can you give the paypal id, so I can pay
Don't blindly join any group buy, Ask the opinion of the people who joined already, are they benefited or not !! But i am not satisfied because he shared tons of indicators most of them repainting useless templates, he is bringing from Russia's professional traders dustbin (sites) Actually we need only limited 4-5 indicators which can help us to pick the right trade in right time and in the right direction, here you go.. this is one of the easy2trade (XARD) system Which is made for beginners to Pro >> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&start=570
Good luck

amdudus wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:48 pm What levels are afraid of the crowd
Most of all the "crowd" is afraid that the price will reach the levels where it is installed (crowds) of stop loss. This is obvious, because in this case a loss will be received. It is natural that in most cases the price works out such levels. Let me demonstrate this "working out" in the screenshot. We can see how each cluster closest to the price is "punctured by quotations." This is explained by the fact that clusters of stop-loss are a zone with liquidity, allowing a large player to open a deal at the best price.
Can you please tell me where I can get this indicator to see the inside levels of trading? Thanks.
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

amdudus wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:41 am TMA + CG 4C AA MTF TT + VWMA + CG
TMA + CG 4C AA MTF TT is a four-color coloring of the channel, depending on the kinks of the lines. for the shooters added a second setup for the "line color change" [CalcArrows = ChangeCOLOR] .... the turkey draws, like all TMA ....
VWMA + CG 4C AA MTF TT - all the same as TMA + CG, only The calculation is made by volume, and the indicator does NOT draw! and also added an additional "smoothing" [Smooth].
What mean dont draw? in current candle or in history? Thanks