Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

amdudus wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:59 am New templates Partizan OpenSource END, Partizan OpenSource Hi-END
Dear Amdudus,

"Perhaps the best TRADIND SYSTEM 2018". It is definitely not a "PERHAPS" for me clearly the best system so far. :clap: Profit ratio is 80%, daily average 5% profit.
That's why I sincerely thank you for the hard work of creating and testing these templates. I thank you for the time you have spent on it, the information and knowledge.
Best regards
Skyold
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:00 am

Dear Amdudus,

"Perhaps the best TRADIND SYSTEM 2018". It is definitely not a "PERHAPS" for me clearly the best system so far. :clap: Profit ratio is 80%, daily average 5% profit.
That's why I sincerely thank you for the hard work of creating and testing these templates. I thank you for the time you have spent on it, the information and knowledge.
Best regards
Skyold
Thanks for the feedback.

winphil wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:36 am Hello Boss. first and foremost. I want to thank you for the update sent today. I just installed the FML dashboard and it seems it requires email and clickbank receipt number before it could work. What d you suggest?
If the exe file is correctly decompressed, the indicator on the non-working market has this form. You do not need to enter additional data. Wait until the market is raulette.
Attachments