TREND FOLLOWING SYSTEM USING MLADEN'S AND MRTOOL'S INDICATORS

with great indicators of our fantastic coders mladen and mrtools,
this system makes trend following easy with clear visibility on chart

many thanks to our great coders mladen and mrtools

special thanks- to tsar for providing dema macd zones indicator( coded too by our magical coders mladen and mrtools)

Re: TREND FOLLOWING SYSTEM USING MLADEN'S AND MRTOOL'S INDICATORS

rijay wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm with great indicators of our fantastic coders mladen and mrtools,

special thanks- to tsar for providing dema macd zones indicator( coded too by our magical coders mladen and mrtools)
Thanks for the effort of putting it together...will test on monday :thumbup:

rijay wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm with great indicators of our fantastic coders mladen and mrtools,

Dear Rijay,
Very nice and interesting ... without additional comments ... is that possible to guide us to other Mladen's & MrTools SYSTEMS ????
Thank you again for your contribution and recognition of Mladen's and MrTools work ....
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:29 pm
Dear Rijay,
Very nice and interesting ... without additional comments ... is that possible to guide us to other Mladen's & MrTools SYSTEMS ????
Thank you again for your contribution and recognition of Mladen's and MrTools work ....
Best Regards
Dimitri
hello, Dimitri

i have no one answer to your question, i think
there are many integrated indicators of mladen that fits well and fills the gaps of each indicators well, the thing is that they are scattered on different posts of this forum , system formation needs correct assembly of them under one roof. that is what creates systems of mladen and mrtools. for example if you overlap step one more averages indicators(spread across this forum and some back to tsd forum) on one chart, that creates amazing system of mladens indicators.

i am following mladen since tsd times,

his indicators are the most cutting edge indicators i have found over the years, and there seems to be no match of his coding skills, as you can see his indicators are getting more and more sharper over time by leaps and bounces,
mladen has pioneered many new concepts like step one more average and dynamic zone indicators , it is his vision to make dynamic zone indicators a reality for mt4, so is his concept to create polychromatic momentum that takes in to account weighted prices in calculations,

i have posted one such assembly of our great coders mladen and mrtools indicator's system to give both of them a big salute, as they are the two shining stars of this forum in terms of coding, not to forget mntiwana and jimmy for their heavy lifting for this forum and time they are spending for us.

i am contributing to this forum as i have been rewarded by indicators of mladen and mrtools over many years and i can not see any better way then this to appreciate the great work of mladen and mrtools , as i can not code anything.

i think regarding your question to guide to mladen and mrtools system, i think, mladen , mrtools or mntiwana are the best persons to answer. as you must have noticed from images that mntiwana posts, he has great skills to create nice systems from mladen and mrtool's indicators,

on lighter note i am too looking to see mntiwana's nice systems on this forum as you are looking to see.

thanks.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post (total 5):
artaville, Dimitri, friend4you, reachme, Umberleigh

rijay wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:13 pm

hello, Dimitri

i have no one answer to your question, i think
there are many integrated indicators of mladen that fits well and fills the gaps of each indicators well, the thing is that they are scattered on different posts of this forum , system formation needs correct assembly of them under one roof. that is what creates systems of mladen and mrtools. for example if you overlap step one more averages indicators(spread across this forum and some back to tsd forum) on one chart, that creates amazing system of mladens indicators.

i am following mladen since tsd times,

his indicators are the most cutting edge indicators i have found over the years, and there seems to be no match of his coding skills, as you can see his indicators are getting more and more sharper over time by leaps and bounces,
mladen has pioneered many new concepts like step one more average and dynamic zone indicators , it is his vision to make dynamic zone indicators a reality for mt4, so is his concept to create polychromatic momentum that takes in to account weighted prices in calculations,

i have posted one such assembly of our great coders mladen and mrtools indicator's system to give both of them a big salute, as they are the two shining stars of this forum in terms of coding, not to forget mntiwana and jimmy for their heavy lifting for this forum and time they are spending for us.

i am contributing to this forum as i have been rewarded by indicators of mladen and mrtools over many years and i can not see any better way then this to appreciate the great work of mladen and mrtools , as i can not code anything.

i think regarding your question to guide to mladen and mrtools system, i think, mladen , mrtools or mntiwana are the best persons to answer. as you must have noticed from images that mntiwana posts, he has great skills to create nice systems from mladen and mrtool's indicators,

on lighter note i am too looking to see mntiwana's nice systems on this forum as you are looking to see.

thanks.
I think all credits and appreciations only to my pretty expert coders (Mladen - Mrtools) for their vast variety reliable coding work and contributions from so long years back
what i did,is only to max possible adjusting/fitting within price line (movement) and it is only because of the pretty features they applied and extended the adapting feasibility
but thanks to you too :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 5):
rijay, marek111, jasonx, myrelax82, StuartWong
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I can't share the rapture. Putting together some random indicators can't be the claim of a trader. What is idea of the system. What is the leading indicator or basic approach where the other stuff is built around? There is none, I can't see anything, just random indicators. Why these indis and not some others. I guess, these thoughts weren't made. So, the "trend following system" is made with typical scalping or swing trading settings, some just default, not adapted to the pair and tf. Trend following settings are different. There are no entry rules and much more important no exit rules. Are there experiences with this combination? Alone good indicators don't ensue a good system. At least it doesn't seem to be garbage, but without a plan what is the main idea and how to read the cooperation of the indis related to the main idea the the results should stay far behind the possibilities and expectations.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post (total 2):
Antonio, berserkyjc