Re: TREND FOLLOWING SYSTEM USING MLADEN'S AND MRTOOL'S INDICATORS

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:57 am I can't share the rapture. Putting together some random indicators can't be the claim of a trader. What is idea of the system. What is the leading indicator or basic approach where the other stuff is built around? There is none, I can't see anything, just random indicators. Why these indis and not some others. I guess, these thoughts weren't made. So, the "trend following system" is made with typical scalping or swing trading settings, some just default, not adapted to the pair and tf. Trend following settings are different. There are no entry rules and much more important no exit rules. Are there experiences with this combination? Alone good indicators don't ensue a good system. At least it doesn't seem to be garbage, but without a plan what is the main idea and how to read the cooperation of the indis related to the main idea the the results should stay far behind the possibilities and expectations.

EURUSD H4 Swing system.png
Does anyone has the following ones in EA?
-Price actiona verages 1.01
-Buzzer

rijay wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm with great indicators of our fantastic coders mladen and mrtools,
this system makes trend following easy with clear visibility on chart

many thanks to our great coders mladen and mrtools

special thanks- to tsar for providing dema macd zones indicator( coded too by our magical coders mladen and mrtools)
thank you sir rijay for your great effort to create trading systems from mladen and mrtools! there's one problem i've encountered while testing this system, the indicator window 1 for the dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator doesn't show, how to fix this? thank you :)
with self-discipline, discretionary forex trading means using your judgment and intuition as part of the forex trading process :idea:

jasonx wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:58 pm
thank you sir rijay for your great effort to create trading systems from mladen and mrtools! there's one problem i've encountered while testing this system, the indicator window 1 for the dynamic zones kst (mtf + bars) indicator doesn't show, how to fix this? thank you :)

add dll file in library folder and allow dll import on indicator settings
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
jasonx

rijay wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm with great indicators of our fantastic coders mladen and mrtools,
this system makes trend following easy with clear visibility on chart

many thanks to our great coders mladen and mrtools

special thanks- to tsar for providing dema macd zones indicator( coded too by our magical coders mladen and mrtools)
hello

I dynamic zone kst is not working in my Mt4 does any one else found the problem

Indian_Batman wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:24 am

hello

I dynamic zone kst is not working in my Mt4 does any one else found the problem
Welcome to forex station...... do u have the DynamicZone.dll file and enabled DLL in mt4?? You needs those. they are here on the forum just search :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈