Re: Tsar - Dynamic Zone Trading System

friend4you wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:38 am

A good description. If you set your step oma to use highs and lows, it looks even better and nearly exactly as the atr-bands except, that bands show always good sl-values on BOTH sides. Yes, most trader get lost in non-trending time or they jump late on spikes. Wider Bands also allow to see higher tf trend in a smooth way and entering cheaper long on new up after pullback. Will have a deeper look on your way of trading. Thanks.
is there any new suggestions from you for this system

friend4you wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:27 pm

I would use bands instead of ribbons as sl, but difficult to say without knowing the exact entry and exit rules every trader should have. I would like to see the price candles instead of many background colors, make ribbons smaller instead of thickness 20.
yes you are right looking price candles is important. i use separate chart for that on which i only draw trendlines, channels, triangles etc, and do not attach any indicator on it. your bands are good for sl with red fibex as sl of both matches when system gives signals , that is why i kept red fibex with the system though it is based on zz , usually i do not like repainting indicators to be included in my trading system. kept it just to see with your atr bands sl with redfibex sl matching. analysis with ribbon is difficult then bands, so i keep only two ribbons instead of three in mft templets like htf and ltf. when i do not use mft mode only one slope is enough. i tried with thinner ribbon too. but after addition of mac3d histogram serves the same purpose for short term trend.
keep providing more suggestions, it is nice to see that you are providing some constructive ideas.
i think your bands are nice ones for trending move to give direction .
you may find this attached indicators useful for finding trend power, this provides good trend strength visibility when price strength will be sufficient to move prices in the direction .
this indicator is also good to assess trend strength, as this indicator uses real indicators like rsi, momentum, macd etc to arrive at trend strength it shows real trend strength .(unlike most of trend strength or heatmap indicators that uses daily ranges to show trend strength, so they are no good)

it is possible to combine users time frames too, so for example if i want to trade on m5, if i combine m5+m15 on this indicator it immediately shows in percentage , the trend in this two combined timeframes on my m5 chart. so i need not to analyse all timeframes and all indicators always, it becomes easy analysing.
i have my settings on this indicators to perfectly match with my system. the key is to keep only those indicators on this indicators that are needed, if you keep all indicators to true ,signals will be slow, and if you keep too less indicators to true it will give whipsaws. also if you need to combine timeframes then coef settings to be like 1,2,3,4,5,6..... on this column too. this indicator is also useful on my htf and ltf templets for immediate analysis of trend

friend4you wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:17 am

Can you post the settings you use. To me, it looks different to TDI, but there are lots of possibilities in the indicator.

Like in the adaptive TDI I posted, it's very helpful to see when moves may end like with these dyn zones Floating levels.
I use default settings only. I think v2vboni uploaded a new version of TDIZ
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

sniper rishijay trading system update v1

updated version of sniper rishijay trading system.

what is new ---

-golden line-- created golden line that helps to decide make or break level for ongoing trend.

- macd cloud trading with absolutely new macd indicator . that enables simply cloud based trading with ease.

-more visual trend identification immediately by looking at cloud color and golden line possible.

-trading rules made more simplified-

buy signal.-- 1)-- macd cloud above golden line.
2)-- bar color--blue that matches with cloud color and indicators color in separate lower indicator panel.
3)-- buy arrow appears on chart

sell signal-- 1)-- macd cloud below golden line.
2)-- bar color--red color that matches with cloud color and indicators color in separate lower indicator panel.
3)-- sell arrow appears on chart
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
have profitable, precise and simplified accurate non repainting forex trading with sniper rishijay trading system. fx
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post (total 2):
twix, mtp
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

Tsar wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Tsar - Dynamic Zone Trading System _ Updates 1

There is an Updates for Indicators :

1. iclock_v2v_mod
- A little Bug fixed.

2. PipShow_v2v_Fusion
- Made a Multi Colors Bars Strength.

3. HA_APB
- Made a Real Boxes
- Added for Choice the Multi Pairs (can Add another Pairs in the Setting) ; Multi Time Frime and other.

MEMO :

You will find the Names of the same file before. Btw... it really is Different ! ;)

Please follow this Instruction :
1. REPLACE it the Three Indicators in the 'Indicators directory' MT4 Platform's
2. RE-Start again your MT4 Platform's

All of 14 Templates (in Post #1) still can Use. And Will Not change the Previously existing Settings :angel:
Hey man the Dz_TDI_PolyChormatic_Momentum_Indicator isnt showing up on my chart for some reason