ChartRIJAY TRADING SYSTEM

Rijay's Trading System

THIS SYSTEM IS CREATED TO SAY THANKS TO SOME GREAT CODERS MLADEN, MR TOOLS AND XARD , WHOSE INDICATORS ARE USED IN THIS SYSTEM.

and as friend4you, suggested to upload full system in rar file rather then using separate indicators.

thanks

RULES

• BUY- BLUE COLORED BARS, BUY ARROW
  • SELL- RED Coloured BARS, SELL ARROW

--------------------------------------
SPECIAL NOTE-
--------------------------------------

create Downloads folder in your indicator folder of mt4 terminal, and place all indicator in this folder, OTHERWISE ATTACHED TEMPLET WILL NOT WORK

restart mt4 and load templet.

this is needed just because i extract all my indicators from Downloads folder.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post (total 20):
Jimmy, moey_dw, navid110, hannele, Waal9, Julio, reachme, SilverBB, friend4you, mr12323, mtp, Skyold, !.!, tvhh94, stond, ChuChu Rocket, flightpilot8, A_5, Jedidiah, Forexfiend

Re: RIJAY TRADING SYSTEM

Awesome Rijay! Looks like a great system. Thank you for posting it up!

PS: Shared your thread on our social media!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
rijay
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

i just saw new post on fs facebook saying rijay strategy is here so i cannot resist to try this & it look just incredible :o sorri to ask but which do u feel is best tf to use? to use on daily tf ok?? love it simplicity & colors are so good~~ thank u mr rijay :angel: :angel:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:09 pm Awesome Rijay! Looks like a great system. Thank you for posting it up!

PS: Shared your thread on our social media!
thank you jimmy,

as per request of friend4you i posted it here, so that everyone can add new indicators, give thier opinion , so that system can be improvised

all readers and coders are welcomed to add new indicators on this system. their views are going to be important to improvise this system dedicated to our great coders on this forum
These users thanked the author rijay for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Dimitri