Re: ! - GENIE My strategies

hellow guys this's my staragies...i will check indicator other mt4 2 indicator not working...you want it's manual add chart............
Symbol changer - limited 1.1 (1) and pipsometer_5_decimal indicator not working it's manual add chart....

i am this's use 15min chart focus day trading mostly scalping...........
i cant's well expain my strategies that's realy sorry problem my poor english....
u can following me how is trade entry take and exit......trading is not easy it's very hard..
pls read i am share pic usdchf well.. you can understand how is trade entry......

Please use my template and indicators only[ /b]
If you do post with added indicators you will be removed from this thread without warning

These users thanked the author saranga for the post (total 2):
ScubaZsolo, vvFish

Re: ! - GENIE My strategies

saranga wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:42 am hellow guys this's my staragies...i will check indicator other mt4 2 indicator not working...you want it's manual add chart............
Symbol changer - limited 1.1 (1) and pipsometer_5_decimal indicator not working it's manual add chart....

i am this's use 15min chart focus day trading mostly scalping...........
i cant's well expain my strategies that's realy sorry problem my poor english....
u can following me how is trade entry take and exit......trading is not easy it's very hard..
pls read i am share pic usdchf well.. you can understand how is trade entry......

Please use my template and indicators only[ /b]

Hello which of the indicators produced the red arrows near the breakout channel lines?What is the name?