Re: ! - GENIE My strategies

Krelian99 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:55 pm Why should I care whether it's range or trend? Haven't you many odds in both circumstances? Why not trade in range?
saranga wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:21 pm

why are you
think it's joke?
Boys, take it easy. Let's continue on with the thread. Be cool with each other aye? :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
saranga, vvFish
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: ! - GENIE My strategies

As per your previous post which disappeared, the reason why you're not getting any response here is firstly we don't have much of a clue on what your system is about! To many people it looks like just a whole mix of indicators pasted onto a chart.

Also, screenshots are good, but without any meaningful explanation you won't get any responses. Even on other forums!

If you look at other trading strategies here you will see there's quite a bit of activity going on in those threads.
If you want people to chime in, you need to outline your system, share a template and indicators for other people to try and you'll get much more responses.
But until then, it'll be like watching a ball of tumbleweed roll past in here!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
moey_dw, RplusT, saranga, Antonio
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance