Re: profx version 5:

A good system, but despite the good ea and strength filter free since years as Genesis. The Matrix indicator there has alerts too and filters better with asctrendli on next higher timeframe, so mind sideways with the ea. Only the ea has alerts in ProFx. The template has not all indicators of the zip-file included. Missing Strength is a better choice than Better Stochastic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- link removed - mod

bilbao wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:58 am profx version 5:
profx heatmap is better supportive indicator to generate 2 bars faster entry and exit when combined with similar indicators like macd. combining this heatmap with magical heatmap of mladen with heiken ashi settings adds to the accuracy.
THANK YOU for uploading this system
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
heispark

reachme wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:32 pm

It's just user guide and we cannot use profx anymore as they started providing indicator with account lock.
Sure, as most of it is stolen from free system here

5.0 or 4.0 which are quite the same still work.
Now lets get to the really interesting part, the part that seems to disturb Forex21 the most. That is that I have found that Pro FX 4.0 is very identical to Genesis Matrix, a free manual trading system here FF and which is also traded on GBPUSD.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
reachme

InfoRe: profx version 5:

friend4you wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Sure, as most of it is stolen from free system here
5.0 or 4.0 which are quite the same still work.
Guys please take care when downloading these types of systems from other sites.
That dirty little ProFX.dll file contains a virus.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
reachme, Krelian99
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Now I see. All my saved logins and passwords in Firefox were gone out of the sudden when I restarted my PC last week end. This Trojan-class do various things with your browser. When infected I recommend to remove this piece of *5H17* and change all your passwords.

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:50 pm Now I see. All my saved logins and passwords in Firefox were gone out of the sudden when I restarted my PC last week. This Trojan-class do various things with your browser. When infected I recommend to remove this piece of *5H17* and change all your passwords.
Yeah it's a pain the the arse mate. Get it off your system and scan the shit out of your pc.

PS: If you need a good virus and malware cleaner use Bitdefender (even as a trial) it will pick up everything.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance