Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Banzai wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:26 pm based on "MA RSI" indicator
everything u post is so pretty........ like I cannot explain.......... its like u turn simple indicators into beauty rainbow & fans..,......... looks so nice & it is clever things thank u man :o :o :o
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Seeing so many highly sophisticated templates here I decided to add mine. I stick to the opposite i.e. Keep it simple.
Three MA's. No kidding. I've been trading with this for ages and I'm in the green every single day.
I trade the GER30 and the HK50 only for a few hours a day. S/R I draw manually from D1 and W1 charts.
Works for every TF.
To make the chart "look better" I have added for you two subwindows. :) They are useful but I don't use subwindows. The 3zzsemafor is not an indicator to make trading decisions. I use it to visualize highs and lows of the price action only. Well, that's it.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 6):
Arina, wojtek, hannele, pitchief, Banzai, Patrick K

A slightly altered version I started a few months back trading with simultaneously is this one. I only replaced two of the MA's with the Vidya zone Indicator. What makes this one unique is the parameter setting I'm using. It produces amazing results either as S/R at price retracements and trend continuations on ALL TFs. When the PA is flat it usually stays within the zone. The die hard Binary optimists should be able to benefit from that as well.... :D
I have also slimmed down the OBOS a bit to make it easier for the eye.
Again, stick with the basics i.e. draw major S/R levels and go with the flow. No need to clutter your chart.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Banzai

Adding mrTools non lag MA to the chart. Still trading off the base which is the Vidya Zone.
The HA_HMA smoothed works very well with the non lag MA setting. Both visualize the entries and keep you in the trade.
Works for every TF and instrument.

non lag MA.... viewtopic.php?p=1295396766#p1295396766

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Banzai, knglerxst