Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

RplusT wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:31 pm Oh please, no offense. I'm sure you can put a mere 3 Indicators on the chart. All from FXStation here.

Ma Ribbon 2x i.e. longer Period first 3x the shorter period, method 2, price weighed
Renko double channel, default
color_zerolag rvi
Please explain the ma ribbon 2x settings again with example eg I'm I correct if I use ma1 period=12 and ma2 period= 36?, Because it doesn't look like your chats. Or is the indicator placed more than once on the chart?
. Also What number is the weighted price for the ma?
Thank you 🙏

A_5 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:57 pm Please explain the ma ribbon 2x settings again with example eg I'm I correct if I use ma1 period=12 and ma2 period= 36?, Because it doesn't look like your chats. Or is the indicator placed more than once on the chart?
. Also What number is the weighted price for the ma?
Thank you 🙏
It means that you use the ribbon 2 times. Again, if your first ribbon got a period of 12 I suggested to set the period of the second ribbon to 3x of the first one i.e.36. Of course you put the ribbon with the longer period on the chart first.

Your second question is weird: For example, you got a period of 36, you set the MA method to 2 and the price (usually closed) to weighted. ....Seems you are not familiar with the MT4.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
A_5

RplusT wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:05 pm It means that you use the ribbon 2 times. Again, if your first ribbon got a period of 12 I suggested to set the period of the second ribbon to 3x of the first one i.e.36. Of course you put the ribbon with the longer period on the chart first.

Your second question is weird: For example, you got a period of 36, you set the MA method to 2 and the price (usually closed) to weighted. ....Seems you are not familiar with the MT4.
It seems the ribbon I got is different from the one you are using. Could you point me to the correct ribbon?
Thanks for your helping.

Heiken Ashi MTF set to Period 5 and with MA 1, close. I find that the MA 1, close, is less deceiving than the actual candle price action and thus may keep you stay with the current direction....i.e. no unnecessary :panic"... :D

Also S/R levels are more accurate and much easier to spot, even short term ones like on the M1 chart. It's an eye opener, showing why price action acts in a certain way...i.e. where the sell and buy orders are located.

If someone would be so kind to adjust the code of the Heiken Ashi MTF to our usual MTF-HTF, that would be very helpful.
And also to be able to change the colours in the parameter window instead of having to go to the source code.

-

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 5):
thomdel, Chickenspicy, knglerxst, vvFish, RodrigoRT7

RplusT wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:47 pm Heiken Ashi MTF set to Period 5 and with MA 1, close. I find that the MA 1, close, is less deceiving than the actual candle price action and thus may keep you stay with the current direction....i.e. no unnecessary :panic"... :D

Also S/R levels are more accurate and much easier to spot, even short term ones like on the M1 chart. It's an eye opener, showing why price action acts in a certain way...i.e. where the sell and buy orders are located.

If someone would be so kind to adjust the code of the Heiken Ashi MTF to our usual MTF-HTF, that would be very helpful.
And also to be able to change the colours in the parameter window instead of having to go to the source code.

buzzer.mq4
heiken_ashi_-_mtf_on_chart_nmc.mq4
step one more average 2.3 mtf.mq4
stochastic momentum index (divergence + alerts + arrows).ex4
Sync_Dynamic_Zone_Fast_Stochastic (1).ex4
Heiken Ashi MTF_Fx Station.tpl

Hi,

Below are the files. This may help.

! heiken ashi (mtf + alerts + btn) *
Trend Buzzer BT *
step one more average 2.31 BT

Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
RplusT, RodrigoRT7

josi wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:28 pm or you get MrTools heiken ashi kuskus, leave it on current TF
change price to line chart and simply "buy the dips" (i. e. wait for a V or a W forming close to the HA-line)
(+ TLs for retracements)
Yes, Josi, there are many ways. But, unlike yours, the chart I have made up shows me the M5 breaks and direction on the M1 chart and one can ride along with that. And that's the major advantage. And one may trade the pullbacks at the same time.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
josi