Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

maroka wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:40 pm

Hello admins, please can an EA be coded with this kind of system?
:think:
I give you two good advice.
1. At your request, please contact
coders, and not to administrators and in another topic.
2. It is better to learn how to trade hands without using an auto trading advisor.
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
maroka
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

RplusT wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:11 pm For you to play with.....during lock down :)

A similar set up with the Hama system leading the way. Added the choice of MA Method to the Hame system Indicator. I'm using LWMA in the template.
Easy to trade with. When you click on the "Line Chart Button" on the MT4 you get the Ham system candles too.

Have fun and stay safe!

Hama System.JPG

!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ZZ.ex4
HamaSystem.ex4
TrendEnvelopes-alerts (mtf).ex4
MA ribbon filled + shift 1.03 mtf nmc.ex4
hama system.tpl
This is a beautiful system. Thank you very much for sharing

RplusT wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:09 pm And again, another simple way to trade. This time with the TMA (credit to Pacoise... :thumbup: )
By the way, I've turned into a huge fan of mLaden's Mano rounder Indicator. Just see for yourself. No explanation needed. Be aware that my settings are for Indices not forex pairs.

TMA example.JPG

TMA example.tpl
TMA.mq4
Mano Rounder.mq4
Hi, when I load this on my chart its blank, just the background.
Did you miss anything out?
Attachments

RplusT wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:11 pm For you to play with.....during lock down :)

A similar set up with the Hama system leading the way. Added the choice of MA Method to the Hame system Indicator. I'm using LWMA in the template.
Easy to trade with. When you click on the "Line Chart Button" on the MT4 you get the Ham system candles too.

Have fun and stay safe!

Hama System.JPG

!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ZZ.ex4
HamaSystem.ex4
TrendEnvelopes-alerts (mtf).ex4
MA ribbon filled + shift 1.03 mtf nmc.ex4
hama system.tpl
Please does the TrendEvelopes repaint?
Thanks

maroka wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:04 pm

Hi, when I load this on my chart its blank, just the background.
Did you miss anything out?
I don't know. There are only two Indicators (plus the two semafor ZZ) on the chart and the template works perfectly. Just downloaded and checked it.
If you have put the Indicators in the Indicator Folder you might need to refresh that. Just right click on the indicators list and click "refresh".

Here is the Template again:

RplusT wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:22 pm

I don't know. There are only two Indicators (plus the two semafor ZZ) on the chart and the template works perfectly. Just downloaded and checked it.
If you have put the Indicators in the Indicator Folder you might need to refresh that. Just right click on the indicators list and click "refresh".

TMA example_7.JPG

Here is the Template again:

TMA example_1.tpl
Thank you. Will try again