Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Antonio wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:42 pm

Well, thanks for your suggestion.......
Reloading this template on my computer it looks like this. There's nothing wrong with it. But then, I also got the WPR Indicator I posted above in my indicator folder. Otherwise for sure it won't work.

WPR_test_1.JPG
when creating a template, you need to make an archive with the indicators present on the chart, except for standard MT 4, the indicators must be in the indicators folder or in a separate map, otherwise, you need to install a separate folder along the path that You have in MT 4 , and so it turns out that one channel indicator is used , and not completely Your strategy.there is only one channel indicator in the template , without your vehicle, but you are good, thank you, You can handle the organization of the template for users, since one channel is no different from the other channel indicators without clear rules and settings of the entire system, thank you again for your desire to share with us. Here's what it looks like:
[/quote]

There are ttwo channels. When you change the current TF you need to set one to the next higher TF. It is not an automated MTF and as I do not have the mql4 file, I cannot change that. No need to explain to me how MT4 works though. Thanks!

:D
RplusT wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:31 pm

when creating a template, you need to make an archive with the indicators present on the chart, except for standard MT 4, the indicators must be in the indicators folder or in a separate map, otherwise, you need to install a separate folder along the path that You have in MT 4 , and so it turns out that one channel indicator is used , and not completely Your strategy.there is only one channel indicator in the template , without your vehicle, but you are good, thank you, You can handle the organization of the template for users, since one channel is no different from the other channel indicators without clear rules and settings of the entire system, thank you again for your desire to share with us. Here's what it looks like:
There are ttwo channels. When you change the current TF you need to set one to the next higher TF. It is not an automated MTF and as I do not have the mql4 file, I cannot change that. No need to explain to me how MT4 works though. Thanks!
[/quote]

:D
Volente Deo

dentalbook wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:16 am Forex Master Method Evolution by Russ Horn. Merry Christmas you guys! This is a full and working version with Clickbank mail and receipt number and all of the videos. I just got this yesterday and now I'm sharing. I recommended 7 zip to extract. It is free. Just right click on zip file and select 7 zip and extract.

This is how to install the system:

1. Place all the indicators and the template in their respective Mt4 data folders.
2. Open Evolution template and place all the indicators on chart.
3. Right click on the chart and go to indicators list, now go to Dclines indicator and in the commons tab allow Dlll imports and in the inputs tab enter the email address below and the clickbank receipt number. It should be fine now.

FMM_EvolutionIndi.zip

Here are the 5 Modules with the videos. The files were too large, so I had to upload them to Dropbox. Just click the Open button and then click download. Here are the links for each module:

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Module+1.7z
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Module+2.7z
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Module+3.7z
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Module+4.7z
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Module+5.7z

Russ Horn.JPG
can you shere manual to fmme pls?

And again, another simple way to trade. This time with the TMA (credit to Pacoise... :thumbup: )
By the way, I've turned into a huge fan of mLaden's Mano rounder Indicator. Just see for yourself. No explanation needed. Be aware that my settings are for Indices not forex pairs.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 5):
wojtek, charli, pfxi, TransparentTrader, RodrigoRT7

RplusT wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:09 pm And again, another simple way to trade. This time with the TMA (credit to Pacoise... :thumbup: )
By the way, I've turned into a huge fan of mLaden's Mano rounder Indicator. Just see for yourself. No explanation needed. Be aware that my settings are for Indices not forex pairs.

TMA example.JPG

TMA example.tpl
TMA.mq4
Mano Rounder.mq4
Thanks lot for sharing .. seems very simple.. Could you please share the Semaphor indicator used. Thanks

brokensoul08 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:04 pm

TMA example.tpl
TMA.mq4
Mano Rounder.mq4
Thanks lot for sharing .. seems very simple.. Could you please share the Semaphor indicator used. Thanks
[/quote]
Well, here is the ZZ4.....Please note, it only works on indices.....can't get it to work properly on FX pairs..... and this one is from Xard....shows Highs and Lows from higher TFs.
Please note: These 2 Indicators only show the highs and lows, They move with the price. THUS THEY ARE NOT TRADING SIGNALS!!!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
brokensoul08, ChuChu Rocket, wojtek, pfxi

RplusT wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Well, here is the ZZ4.....Please note, it only works on indices.....can't get it to work properly on FX pairs.....
4_Level_ZZ_Semafor alerts.mq4

and this one is from Xard....shows Highs and Lows from higher TFs.

!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-SEMA-g.ex4

Please note: These 2 Indicators only show the highs and lows, They move with the price. THUS THEY ARE NOT TRADING SIGNALS!!!
[/quote]

Thanks A million for sharing and Your advice :) Profitable trading

RplusT wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:55 pm Works well even on the 1m. (US30 today). For those impatient scalpers and BO die hard, who Xard77 calls "Philantropists". :D ......No, while trading you don't want to give money away, do you! Just go with the flow of the higher TFs and don't trade against the TMA....just wait for the break.
Have fun.

That's wicked! :Shocked:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎