Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

mntiwana wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:57 pm Good thread and thanks for initiation,i have a lot of old systems pending with out use i collected since long years,will be post too when manage time
Please do brother. You have a great archive of trading files from past and present.

Looking forward to seeing your systems man :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Billion Meter System
I have not tried and tested this and any next that will be posted in future,so be care and check on demo - then systems are posted just and simply to introduce traders and some guide line how to create your own systems with your favorite and reliable indicators according to your affordable level,so dont and never think these a ready made recipe's
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
jonnyfx4711
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

CompassFX DOTS method. Can be used on it's own but was also designed to be used with the CompassFX Synergy System posted here.

Video below

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance