Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

It's not 100% close but you will get the idea that we will use a combo of 3 indicators:

TradingView "Hull Suite" = MT4 "HMA nrp Zones (alerts + arrows AHTF).mq4"
TradingView "Follow Line Indicator" = MT4 "BB stops (new format + zones alerts AHTF) 1.4.mq4"
TradingView "QQE mod" = MT4 "QQE-New.mq4"

Banzai
There is an MT4 'Follow Line indicator' (its appears to be a variation of the Halftrend), however I find the MT4 'HalfTrend indicator' is actually better. So no need to replace it with BB stops.
These users thanked the author pakeha for the post (total 2):
Banzai, Jimmy

RplusT wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:29 am That's pretty much the max I'm willing to put on a chart. Even if I repeat myself the x-times....we are trading direction, not bits and pieces of price action.
And that's what I want to see......3500 pips in 10 days with virtually no headache and nail biting. Adding orders on the ride up.....you do the math.
It's when the price crossed the Goldband where you'd start looking to buy...or at the second green dot where price retraced to the Goldband that has already turned blue. Patience is the key.
(On a side note, the US is in such a mess and the Dow kept going to a new historical high. There is no logic except the banks like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs generating profits. They both got enough funds to move the market on their own. Thus just trade what you see).

The two Indicators in the subwindow I tried out following Jimmy's links (thanks!) work well together. See the divergence of both at the bottom (Big square with arrow). It's a S/D level and both Indis are shouting BUY, BUY, BUY (referring to Xard's latest creation........ :D )
It's no kind of "cherry picking. Just see the move down before reaching the bottom. I/m sure you could easily trade that too.

#4X 2011 XARD GOLDBANDS 2B.mq4
i - BandsPrice (mtf + alerts).ex4
stochastic momentum index (divergence + alerts + arrows).ex4
XU-SEMAFOR v3.mq4
GOLDBANDS_Test1.tpl
Thank you for a good system.
I have a question.
1. When do you close?
2. Can it be applied to 30 min, 15 min, 5 min timeframes?
3. I am curious about how the subwindow indicator works.

Thank you in advance!

RplusT wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:22 pm Patience is the key. And money management. If you get it wrong, jump ship and book a new trip. I know how all that sounds......but, I can't help, that's the way it is.
One of the BEST pieces of trading advice EVER! New traders pay attention :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

kimhyunmin wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:33 am Thank you for a good system.
I have a question.
1. When do you close?
2. Can it be applied to 30 min, 15 min, 5 min timeframes?
3. I am curious about how the subwindow indicator works.

Thank you in advance!
Well, if, by chance I catch a trend (it's really like that because in the beginning we cannot know) I will increase orders and let it run as long as it stays above or below the Goldband middle. Of course one needs to know that higher TFs are doing. For scalping on a 1m I look at conformity of direction with the 5 and/or 15m.
It can be applied to any TF that suits you.
Subwindow: I don't really use subwindow indicators, but this combination in the chart works well with crosses of both Indis in the direction of the Price action i.e. trend if there is one.

Trading the Vidya+mtf (mrtools) the past few days. Stated several times, I don't use Indicators except trendlines but occasionally love to trade other charts, just to prove that one can put anything on the chart and still make good trades.
Current setting (filled channel) plus 1 and 2 higher TFs (showing Midline only.
I like the smoothing period in the Vidya setting. It allows to put the band in a position that it almost neatly fits the price action. Thus the settings may seem at bit strange, but they work.
Don't trade within the MA squeeze (yellow/green Line). Wait for the price action to leave first.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 7):
viklam, Borshchov A.N., thomdel, A_5, Castle73, remcous, yoki