Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

RplusT wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:23 am Seeing so many highly sophisticated templates here I decided to add mine. I stick to the opposite i.e. Keep it simple.
Three MA's. No kidding. I've been trading with this for ages and I'm in the green every single day.
I trade the GER30 and the HK50 only for a few hours a day. S/R I draw manually from D1 and W1 charts.
Works for every TF.
To make the chart "look better" I have added for you two subwindows. :) They are useful but I don't use subwindows. The 3zzsemafor is not an indicator to make trading decisions. I use it to visualize highs and lows of the price action only. Well, that's it.

Follow the trend.JPG

Follow the trend.rar
Hi RplusT,
Thanks for sharing your strategy. After reading through your posts, I realised I have been in the trap of using many sub windows and many times finding myself unable to make any trading decision, and when I do so, I start second guessing myself and delay in entering trades or come out too early! Thanks also for sharing about your experience with trading HK50 and DAX30. Xard777 has introduced us to indices in his thread and has a wonderful system, but as I mentioned, I have been unsuccessful in trading with it because of adding many sub windows! My only wish is that you would have your own thread where you would share more. Thanks again.
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post:
RplusT

I'm glad you realize that many lines on the chart won't improve your trading. Traders tend to rely on Indicators to make the trading decision instead of them.
The journey of a thousand indicators I have done too. Till one day I decided to delete all and start with S/D levels drawn by myself from weekly and daily charts.
Those levels one can follow back for many years and they still do work very often. That's it. The rest is just a guideline. The Vidya Zone with the setting I use on the chart shown earlier is one of my favourites. Always follow the direction on the higher TFs. Well, stick with whatever works best for you.
Best wishes.....to all of you

I have found that the Vidya Zone always works. No matter what trading conditions.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Supertwister, optionhk, Mundu19

That's not really hard coded. I look for S/D levels and thus for the big picture, the higher the TF the more reliable. And then scale down to where I want to scalp.
The US30 had a confident upward move since Dec12 as pretty well documented on the 1H chart. Thus, I've been trading off the Vidya Zone every time it got hit by a retracement. No rocket science behind that. If you are confident with what you are doing and the results are green, stick to it.

For scalping on very short TFs the M30 also provides a good indication. Pretty smooth in this case.
If you like you can add the Vidya Zone with the same setting but "2TFs higher". You might find that beneficial to decision making.

Attachments

Banzai wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:50 pm

rare "The Asian Range Crossover"
only works with H1 USDCAD
72% accuracy is not something secret, it's a waste of time. If one learns how to trade, one can do this easily with a naked chart. Don't get carried away with a lot of these things. You need to know supply and demand levels. Period. Those are not just simply highs and lows but levels where buyers or sellers dominate. and have done so back to Jesus Christ. Why would one not pay attttention to that. That's pretty much all. If you don't agree, you have never learned to trade. This is not to criticise but rather initate some changes in your approach. No indicators, no dots will improve your trading if they don't allign with what I mentioned above.; ..Typpical reaction...."Oh, there was this dot and it went in that direction but trhen it jumped right back into my face a few candles later". Sure, it hit a supply/demand level. Thus, please pay outmost attention to that. Wish you a lot of green pips....without stress.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Banzai, Jedidiah