Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

rijay wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:07 am two arrow confirmation system
Hi rijay....I see you put in a lot of effort which is indeed commendable. I hardly use indicators but play a lot with them. Trading is boring after all.
Here is an interesting way of using the buzzer indicator you uploaded here.
Actually one doesn't need more than that, whether trading Forex or BO. I find subwindows very distracting.
Indicator settings:
1) Price high
2) Price close...dashed line
3) Price low
For the high and low I have set the opposite colours to None. It's a psychological thing, i.e. not to obstruct the PA direction in ones mind.
The length I use in this example is 24.
That's about it. It is also worth to note that sometimes both high and low show at the same time, meaning the price is in a squeeze or sideway movement. Stay put and wait for the breakout.
Works on any TF. Have fun.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
vvFish

RplusT wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:45 pm

Hi rijay....I see you put in a lot of effort which is indeed commendable. I hardly use indicators but play a lot with them. Trading is boring after all.
Actually one doesn't need more than that, whether trading Forex or BO. I find subwindows very distracting.
Indicator settings:
1) Price high
3) Price low
For the high and low I have set the opposite colours to None. It's a psychological thing, i.e. not to obstruct the PA direction in ones mind.
That's about it. It is also worth to note that sometimes both high and low show at the same time, meaning the price is in a squeeze or sideway movement. Stay put and wait for the breakout.

buzzer.JPG
nice idea RplusT
will test it out further as per your idea
keep posting your innovative ideas
thanks

Indicator settings:
1) Price high
3) Price low

buzzer.JPG
this is the same indicator but shows up in separate window, you can act on it to , you may find it useful too
had one suggestion too, why not you put up your idea as your trading system in trading system thread,!
i think it will be very effective too.
thanks
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Indicator settings:
1) Price high
3) Price low

buzzer.JPG
RplusT
I think "buzzer" thing is not more than a renamed "Nonlag MA" - also buzzer wrong coded in mtf (i guess)
better you guys try experimenting on reliable code by Mladen,extended by Mrtools
"DZ NonLag ma nrp 3 mtf alerts arrows lines zigzag"
so posting a multi functional (DZ - interpolated mtf - alerts - arrows - Vlines - zigzag - nrp and much more features included)
dont forget pct filter value to (1.36) if you want equalize to buzz but you can increase/decrease this feature to best suitable your logic - and Dynamic zones can better help you in place low/high/close prices - :)
there are so many sw versions of it too
may be you can request to Mrtools for newest 33 prices too
in picture buzzer applied on lower window - when nonlag ma in upper window
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 9):
hannele, RplusT, Jimmy, reachme, Skyold, myrx, yoku, RomanUkraine, RodrigoRT7
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:57 am
I think the best proposal according to my little knowing,read the ideas and look at demonstrating pictures/setups from others for to learn things and apply latest reliable indicators of course having a lot of parameters/features these days for to adjust/fit almost in every situation as per required or as suits - the old systems are really with old stuff thats not reliable and flexible as much of todays stuff,only you can have idea from
good suggestion from friend4you, i think, as you are master of putting such a setting on indicators that even an old system can run on steroids,
no matter if system is old or new , you can add steroids to it,
your nice system will help everyone , i think and your vast knowledge will help others too
thank you for your dedication to help others on this thread.