Re: MASTERPIECE INDICATORS SYSTEM

I´ve been using this system since a while now (1min chart) dax,ftse, gold and got some pretty decent results.
I added

123PatternsV6 (not version 7; somehow I dont like it)
supdem v2 button
XU-SEMAFOR

anyway: I personally believe that I can work with 90% of the systems and be profitable, you just have to get the basics right. And if the system fits you, even better

EDIT: I also testing with the averages confidence bands always 1 tf higher; only take trade in the direction. I noticed that on the 1min the 5min bands often act as sup/res
Attachments

Re: MASTERPIECE INDICATORS SYSTEM

Hi all,

Thank you mladen for creating this, and rijay for posting a copy for download. I initially found this on this post, looking for a trading system to try out.

viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8472677

I see there is some discussion here on mladen's masterpiece indicator system. rijay - I see what you are saying about comparing this with simple indicators, but I would like to fully understand what I'm looking at, and how to use it (for example - what averages confidence bands 9.0 is based on, what it's showing me, and what does 'Double Smoothed' or 'Confidence Level' / 'Confidence Shift' mean / how to use)
I searched around the forum for the individual components to try and find some guides on what they are showing / how they work and how to use them. But was unsuccessful in finding anything.

Are they are guides or videos (assuming little prior knowledge) for:

- averages confidence bands 9.0 (ds + mtf + alerts)
- HamaSystem
- Macd averages tape 1.1.
- step one more average 2.3 mtf

Many thanks