Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

There is nothing unlucky there, you obviously are not learning anything here.
Please keep your comments related to questions about what he explains.
No more deviations, unrelated comments made by ikamos are addressing other individuals who keep a low profile here who he has convinced to visit the tread.
They are trading with something different.
These users thanked the author shreck for the post:
ikamos
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

emicovi wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:52 am According to the rules explained here a trade should be exit when there is an opposite candle forming inside the bollinger bands and not touch them. ( the blue arrow) So the short taken before was going to be closed not in profit
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING HERE AGAIN BE ADVISED , YOU WERE ONLY ALLOWED TO LEARN NOT TO ARGUE

That trade was entered at 133.619 and
exited at 133.013 when trading with just Bollinger Bands
You are ready willing to argue ,This is expected of you always looking to rub shoulders with those above your head.
Shreck has warned you and your senseless ways, but you wont listen aye!!
well not this time.
This emcovi fellow, oh not this time after you tried to harras shreck privately for his work.
well he doesn't allow boot-licking so you think you can come turn on him aye!!

we encourage the truth always, please in your zeal to trip others get your facts right.
Do not mislead innocent people, those are snasp from the trade below and a recent post on another tread it is impossible to end in a loss, six people had identical results here at Forex station i believe about 12 dollars based on their identical lot size .
also please refer the the closing balance by me fortunately i was taking some folks on a live online class.
I repeat again in your zeal to trip others and embarrass yourself, think of the innocent people involved

Well then, being deviant is allowed and acceptable.Why use your energy to take a position that has no legs.
Ikamos we don't fight ants (arguments) we step over them.
Carry on your work and be sure someone will jump you after all you love Donald Trump. :D

emcovi that ant reference is not to you, its related to the misunderstanding i just read through the tread you sounded like you took the trade, well now (did you)
Because every one made a clean entry and exit on that 4HR chart some were doing 0.04 and 0.06 the crazy fellows Ayo from nigeria and Danilo from Brazil did 0.5
How on earth did you end in a loss.
If you have any issues understanding anything please ask ikamos , (if you ask today others will ask you tomorrow)
i believe one other guy also believed it to be a loss because he didn't want attention he PM ikamos and joined the 5th candle down the 30m chart was all that convinced him.
Please post your account from that trade let others on forex-station verify maybe your Broker is steam rolling you.

Peace

We can go straight to the nitty gritty of this template, don't be put off if the communication by i or shreck looks meaty.
We want to believe you are following so when we FEEL you are not it is quite discouraging.
we wont bite PROMISE!!!
We are not decided on the best setting to be used for the sub-window.
so use the x6 momentum the way you see fit, after tuning send your picture by PM
Then we shall all vote on the best 2 to be used with the chart elements
:thumbup: