Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

shreck wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:49 am Here is the Original PTL BO used here before, you should take my advice and live Binary options for the selected few.
Trade forex and start making profits no matter how small.
But it will be your choice, i will upload the system ikamos should have some screen shots ready and also make some explanations.
The contraption looks ugly but it works!!!!! very well even for forex.
To be explicit it has a way to help you pick only profitable trades on forex (30M,1HR,4HR) very simple.
Like i said it was originally made for Binary options.
Old members of forex-staion know what i am talking about,no close call, no breathing hard or chest palpitations.
With this i take between 4-6 trades on-going simultaneously all different pairs (no bullshit) with just 5 minutes expiry.
You should consider doing 5M chart with 25-M30M expiry if you do Binary.
Just use try my advise and try forex, only a few people are enjoying Binary.
The discipline for Binary is too much for many
I see that this template has some difference from original turkey shoot BO strategy. I see that there is momentum and heatmap at bottom.Can you possibly explain for trading BO with this?

Thanks
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Meanwhile I found out Version 3 of PTL Binary options. I see there are additional indicators there and the alerts of PTL also seems to have different settings. There ia momentum and averages heatmap sub window and in main chart along with the TMA bands and laguirre line I also see a Hull moving. Can some please explaain the proper entry rules for trading binary options with this ?

Thanks
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Shaileshm,
As i informed you via Pm this morning.
we will not be doing anything related to Binary options on this tread.
Those that are able may tune the system to their hearts desire. (This is my position)
This was discussed with you extensively this morning.
Ikamos is discussing how traders may take advantage of Bollinger Bands only as a tool to trade, that is his primary trust here.
eventually he will go on to naked charts, i believe he is following a training template process.
The HMA filter zip is for those who want to take up his challenge and using their ingenuity to tune the settings (just a simple exercise)
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance