Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

Hello, ikamos and shreck. I will implore you guys to swallow patient and carry on for the sake of those who have patient to learn from you. Teaching a strategy like this is like impacting change to the life of other an there is a reward for it. Anyone that can be patient to the end, get the whole clue and idea will be glad and keep praying for you once he has been making profitable trade with it. Neglect the noise in this tread and move on. Thanks for your patient.
Tradersprofit......

emicovi wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:58 am ikamos and shreck are so irascible. Forums were born for discussion and for comparing ideas. Some people, including me, have asked for clarification on this post, but the only answers that have been given are: wait for the end of the post and reread everything from the beginning. (it's like more than a week with this post open and still no clear rules or conclusion) I'm sincerely bored on the behavior of shreck and ikamos with their useless answers always ready to offend. I will not follow this post any more and I'm sure I will look for other useful information from someone that really want to share some good knowledge.
You shouldn't have bothered turning up here for "discussion and for comparing ideas" if you had the knowledge already.
You cant give what you don't have, since we are ready to "offend" you by not bending over for you with useless answers.

Cladi39 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:34 pm I see several trades in same candle and for me the entry point is in this candle (check picture)

R3 and round number 1.19200

Please correct me if im wrrong.
Cladi39 I am only helping because shreck feels strongly about helping you, the question you asked shows you paid attention there is no shame in acquiring knowledge

First things first.
Never ever attempt to use mt4 to trade this strategy.
Data being feed to mt4 a lot of times doesn't come directly, the broker feeds off an exchange.
Some even feed off other brokers.
The end result is late delivery of data or worst case scenario distortion of data.
If you put 3 or more broker mt4 side by side your will certainly notice a emerging pattern were the brokers do not regularly have the exact same candles at the same period in the market.
Also the data flow is delayed or distorted, that alone can be the beginning of disaster.
You should use a web based currency market provider or exchange.
Tradingview is one very good example.
Before I continue please note if you were using trading view or even the broker I used for the live account demonstration.
You will notice that the entry point was hit at 3 intervals because the resistance was being tested.
Each time the entry point was hit I quickly made my entry.(that was an aggressive way to trade it)
Do note entry on one minute or 30sec charts are ideal to ensure you entered at the right price.

I will share every other thing there is to know by pm to you.
Shreck specifically asked that you are provided with everything you need to get you started.
I do believe he won't be here to experience what happened to his work again.

You can pm me if you wish to get futher information.
Also there are certain things he mentioned on post 1,2 and 3 they all missed it falling over themselves trying to contribute.

When he gets back i will see about using team viewer to login to your PC and take some trades to ensure you get the hang of it.
You should pm me if you are interested to continue privately here with the exposition.

One thing I would say, shreck and your developers Mr Mladen and Mr tools are one of a kind, I noticed one fellow called xard777 and Mr Hanke too are selfless.
For the love of me, why would I help folks that shouldn't be helped,knowing I could get clobbered
I never understood that nature in shreck maybe its the English man in him. ;)
Using mt4 pivots,sr indicators are also useless you shouldn't try to use them, it like using gasoline to put off fire
As always everthing is free the reasons for the pm should be obvious to you.

I see that trading system tread is getting bulky with no joy.
What is the joy of posting systems you havnt tested or systems with no prof of profit.
There is nothing to be learned from oggling at nice looking chats.
While very few bank folks the cash.
If only you folks had allowed us finish.
I still get private PM about this tread.
Truth be told all the information you need has been provided.
Those that tried to abuse the sensibilities of my friend by contributing by force were are they now?
Still they are internet nomads without a clue how to make money from the money markets.
If only you had humbled yourselves and listened just maybe some would have caught the spirit.

I'm d'accord with you that it is strange still fools think this nonsense and fishing for attention could be a profitable strategy. If it would be that easy we all were already rich. I'm good profitable and I just could laugh about this thread. I only can warn people not to waste time with this nonsense-strategy. Shreck wrote some good points, not all but for getting started ok. The rest of this thread is some window dressing that helps noone. Really disappointing. There is no 'spirit', nothing that helps to get profitable.

Krelian99 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:46 pm I'm d'accord with you that it is strange still fools think this nonsense and fishing for attention could be a profitable strategy. If it would be that easy we all were already rich. I'm good profitable and I just could laugh about this thread. I only can warn people not to waste time with this nonsense-strategy. Shreck wrote some good points, not all but for getting started ok. The rest of this thread is some window dressing that helps noone. Really disappointing. There is no 'spirit', nothing that helps to get profitable.
Cry baby.
You are at your hopeless worst again.
If you really want to back your claim open a new trading account with just a 100 dollars I will do same.
We submit the login details to a moderator here.
Then after one week we shall see who is who.
No more dancing around I am waiting for you to take up the challenge.
Its easy very easy, all you have for your years of fooling around is pictures in public forums.
Let's be done with it okay.
You pick a broker I will use the exact broker.
Oh I am going to love letting you eat your words
We may all be males,but not everyone is a man.
Be a man, I am waiting

ikamos wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:00 pm
Cry baby.
You are at your hopeless worst again.
If you really want to back your claim open a new trading account with just a 100 dollars I will do same.
We submit the login details to a moderator here.
Then after one week we shall see who is who.
No more dancing around I am waiting for you to take up the challenge.
Its easy very easy, all you have for your years of fooling around is pictures in public forums.
Let's be done with it okay.
You pick a broker I will use the exact broker.
Oh I am going to love letting you eat your words
We may all be males,but not everyone is a man.
Be a man, I am waiting
This is a good proposition to prove the value of a strategy, but not to prove to be a man, you can only prove to gamble, and I do not think of those who are gambling and more than others.