Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

There will be no further communication on forex-station from me until I get a clear statement on how things are to be done
And it is clearly written out for all to understand.
Also there seems to be deliberate attempt to ensure confusion.
I believe in a clear way of doing things.
I will have to know exactly what is going on around here before I continue.

Every good thing in life faces its challenges.
Till such a time when things become clear I will not be comfortable hanging around.

The work started here may be inconclusive otherwise if ikamos wishes to complete the exposition with the way things are going.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:49 am There will be no further communication on forex-station from me until I get a clear statement on how things are to be done
And it is clearly written out for all to understand.
Also there seems to be deliberate attempt to ensure confusion.
I believe in a clear way of doing things.
I will have to know exactly what is going on around here before I continue.

Every good thing in life faces its challenges.
Till such a time when things become clear I will not be comfortable hanging around.

The work started here may be inconclusive otherwise if ikamos wishes to complete the exposition with the way things are going.
The rules we should obey:

#1: Noone post anything except Shreck and Ikamos
#2: No MT4 allowed
#3: Read very carefully and twice
#4: Be patient and wait till everything is explained

I offended against all of your rules. Shame on me. Please go on, Shreck and Ikamos.

Cool down guys. It looks to me the confusion relates to Ikamos placing a row of trades while people were expecting to see one trade at the bounce of...whatever. And it is not possible to reconstruct those trades and the reason why they were placed. I'm sure Ikamos will get into details later on.
I use S/R for "ages" without any other indicators. It's the only feasible thing to do to achieve a decent R/R ratio. So stick with Ikamos. It's the right thing to do. It just needs some more illustration.

If only you folks understand what you have done.
You only need to look at his treads to know about him.
Even after he said wait, he hasn't gone for 24 hours and you have all hijacked his tread to say stuff you clearly don't understand.
You keep saying you know this from long ago if you must know (that statement is putting him off,I know him)
Apart from Cladi39, the other post are just second guessing and trying to prove they are something.
Well now you can have the tread to yourselves it seems there a no existing rules in this forum.

People do and say as they please goodluck to forex-station.

Huh...?? I'm puzzled. I did not know that arguing in your favour of trading off S/R levels (because I know it works) is a punishable offense. FYI, I trade for living, I don't need to prove anything. I was thinking to show some S/R trades for illustration purpose. Of course I will now refrain. Your thread, solely. As you wish , sir. Deeply apologize for the intrusion.

ikamos and shreck are so irascible. Forums were born for discussion and for comparing ideas. Some people, including me, have asked for clarification on this post, but the only answers that have been given are: wait for the end of the post and reread everything from the beginning. (it's like more than a week with this post open and still no clear rules or conclusion) I'm sincerely bored on the behavior of shreck and ikamos with their useless answers always ready to offend. I will not follow this post any more and I'm sure I will look for other useful information from someone that really want to share some good knowledge.