Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

That is what has been shared here nothing less and nothing more.
No hidden secrets.
Its not the strategy its the trader.
Ultimately deligence is needed to be a trader.
I have used every sort of broker you can think of I get same result.
To be good at this impulsiveness must be removed from you character.

I am comfortable do the crazy 5 minute expiry all the way to one touch options.

But you can always find a range that suites you.
Its easy but not for everyone.
This trading method is conservative.
These days I prefer to spend just 3 hours on a computer only if I have to.
Using a lower timeframe and the 5 minutes strategy on the other tread I trade up to 4 times the number of trades I should have used with rebound line method.
That being said there are rules.
The amount of cash you commit to a trade MUST be proportional to the risk arising from the type of approach you are using.
Where you can place $150-200 dollars and above for a 1HR or 4HR entry with rebound line approach
You may only place $5-$10 on a trading system with extremely low timeframe.
You will get high probability quality trades on a high time frame.
You will certainly not see any on a lower timeframe.
Each day now I am transitioning to forex completely not because of losing as I barely lose trades (at least my results can be verified) rather I do this with the knowledge that what exist now has finally come to an end except you live in the us and use nadex.
But that is a story for another day.
Just give us till next week to conclude this simple exposition.
Then you can ask the questions you want after the exposition as long as your question is related they will be answered.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Most times when we hear a trader say this or that system is not working again that it worked before.
I just shake my head and laugh.
We have a saying in trading "what has happened before will happen again"
Once you ask them to show what they considered before they took their trade they try to avoid the question because deep down they know their decision was impulsive and without any logic.
This is because due to lose of focus and get it done now mentality they begin to see opportunities and trading setup were none exist.
They finally wish the entry into existence and bang,money goes down the drain only then do they become sober.

After a while denial kicks-in they never agree they did anything wrong, they blame the trading system,blame the broker,blame the slow internet data service anything but themselves.
One thing we should be aware of is avoiding the muddy trap of learning from someone because he has spent donkey years in the financial markets.
The number of years a fellow spends does not bestow accomplishments on him.
Neither the knowledge of how every instrument,indicator ,strategy or market works.
Most times I meet these folks putting together cocktail of indicators.(I am not against overloading the mt4 with all what not if it works it works!!)
Just that some combinations you come across make for no logical reasoning.
Most times the stuff looks cool,but that is all there is to it. "cool looks"
I refer to them as widow markers, because they send the unsuspecting traders to early demise (another unbeliver,who exits trading with a lot of destroyed widowed trading account from various brokers)
To know if someone is truly profitable let him show you his results
The slogan they have stamped into their mind is if I couldn't make it no one should be able to make.

In this market we have very few folks who know what they are doing.
I say this to us all
You can never conquer what you are not willing to confront if you want to make a success of this thing.

Enough has been said we shall try to get a video or two in the coming days.
If it is allowed we will post it for all to see.
Please avoid when you visit the tread and start by asking us to share a good strategy it simply shows you didn't even bother reading what the tread is about.
This tread will be short and to the point,please put your act together.
After the video presentation if there is such a video presentation we will allow question related to the strategy then it will be a wrap.

emicovi wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:32 pm Tried this strategy but every time there is a breakout of the r3 or s3. So of course this strategy it’s not even near to 90%....
emicovi
You should please wait for the exposition to end then you can share your views.
Make sure when this tread is open to take your questions you have your MT4 CHART PICTURE with the exact entry point price marked, the timeframe you used and the source were you obtained your analysis information, the time it was obtained and economic events at that time.
Please no more conjecture here again.
The tread will soon be open for questions and remarks maybe later this week.

There is to much bickering going on, the tread is doing just fine please do not derail it.
No matter how you feel,it is a short description of the topic
You don't have to like it or need to show how useless it is this endeavour by ikamos and shreck.
Once we finish I hope to convince ikamos about keeping it as an online trading journal.
If he agrees to that then in the long term it will be determined if what has been shared is real.
otherwise the tread will be binned

ikamos wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:29 pm Hello Team,
This is the Binary option Rebound Line Strategy and how it works but before I proceed, kindly note how you can access the tool I use as my indicator:
1. Visit the link or website that can direct you to the market trading indicators
2. Select Forex
3. Further click on EURUSD or any currency pair you wish to trade on
4. Finally, click on 'Technical'
Welcome to the world of real entry points!
NOTE: you can choose any other currency pair aside EURUSD. I personally prefer it as it is a very interesting currency pair.
You will see various time frames ranging from 1 minute to monthly time frames; kindly notice that the hourly time frame (for 1 hour) is highlighted by default ahead of other time frames. That is what I use for trading purposes.
Also, you will see the various entry point indicators arranged in order of importance (top is most important before the bottom); these are 5 most powerful indicators on the online trading market and they are arranged thus:
Classic, Fibonaccci, Camarilla, Woodie’s and DeMark’s……CLASSIC is my best choice for trading with more than 90% success rate guaranteed.
This is how it works:
Kindly compare the actual market price with the Classic S3 or R3 market prices representing the lowest level of support and highest level of resistance respectively; if the market price hits the price that represents S3 between the 1st and 58th minute of an hour, kindly click BUY for 1 hour or 60 minutes and if a similar scenario occurs with R3, kindly click SELL for 1 hour or 60 minutes. It's that simple however, you must ensure you are not trading within the same hour as a medium or high impact news expected for any of the currencies involved. This strategy is best traded NEWS FREE.
Thanks.
So should we wait for the actual price to rebound from pivots levels or just buy or sell when it touches the levels?