Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

Hello Team,
This is the Binary option Rebound Line Strategy and how it works but before I proceed, kindly note how you can access the tool I use as my indicator:
1. Visit the link or website that can direct you to the market trading indicators
2. Select Forex
3. Further click on EURUSD or any currency pair you wish to trade on
4. Finally, click on 'Technical'
Welcome to the world of real entry points!
NOTE: you can choose any other currency pair aside EURUSD. I personally prefer it as it is a very interesting currency pair.
You will see various time frames ranging from 1 minute to monthly time frames; kindly notice that the hourly time frame (for 1 hour) is highlighted by default ahead of other time frames. That is what I use for trading purposes.
Also, you will see the various entry point indicators arranged in order of importance (top is most important before the bottom); these are 5 most powerful indicators on the online trading market and they are arranged thus:
Classic, Fibonaccci, Camarilla, Woodie’s and DeMark’s……CLASSIC is my best choice for trading with more than 90% success rate guaranteed.
This is how it works:
Kindly compare the actual market price with the Classic S3 or R3 market prices representing the lowest level of support and highest level of resistance respectively; if the market price hits the price that represents S3 between the 1st and 58th minute of an hour, kindly click BUY for 1 hour or 60 minutes and if a similar scenario occurs with R3, kindly click SELL for 1 hour or 60 minutes. It's that simple however, you must ensure you are not trading within the same hour as a medium or high impact news expected for any of the currencies involved. This strategy is best traded NEWS FREE.
Thanks.

Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

ikamos wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:29 pm Hello Team,
This is the Binary option Rebound Line Strategy and how it works but before I proceed, kindly note how you can access the tool I use as my indicator:
1. Visit the link or website that can direct you to the market trading indicators
2. Select Forex
3. Further click on EURUSD or any currency pair you wish to trade on
4. Finally, click on 'Technical'
Welcome to the world of real entry points!
NOTE: you can choose any other currency pair aside EURUSD. I personally prefer it as it is a very interesting currency pair.
You will see various time frames ranging from 1 minute to monthly time frames; kindly notice that the hourly time frame (for 1 hour) is highlighted by default ahead of other time frames. That is what I use for trading purposes.
Also, you will see the various entry point indicators arranged in order of importance (top is most important before the bottom); these are 5 most powerful indicators on the online trading market and they are arranged thus:
Classic, Fibonaccci, Camarilla, Woodie’s and DeMark’s……CLASSIC is my best choice for trading with more than 90% success rate guaranteed.
This is how it works:
Kindly compare the actual market price with the Classic S3 or R3 market prices representing the lowest level of support and highest level of resistance respectively; if the market price hits the price that represents S3 between the 1st and 58th minute of an hour, kindly click BUY for 1 hour or 60 minutes and if a similar scenario occurs with R3, kindly click SELL for 1 hour or 60 minutes. It's that simple however, you must ensure you are not trading within the same hour as a medium or high impact news expected for any of the currencies involved. This strategy is best traded NEWS FREE.
Thanks.
Thanks for the strategy but where can i find that link?