Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

ikamos wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:03 pm I don't really understand what is happening to this pair.
I will hang on for dear life.
HAHA love the commentary :lol:
Thanks Ikamos for making such a good thread and clean screenshots!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

I am forced to close the trade early, I have to rest now.
It is better to cash out while in profit, don't wait for a winning trade to end up a loss.
Except someone else spots another profitable trade and informs me.
I would not be doing much trading for 48Hrs.
I and others share the spoting duty, we also have 3 sporters active.
They tell us which pairs are ready for entry and also keep track, then tell us when to exit.
Its like doing guard duty.
The other two guys will continue until they decide everyone should close trade.
I feel tired and need rest.
This is the advantage of trading in a group using the same system.
The margin for errors are minimised, and you get a variety of quality signals.
Maybe forex-station will gravitate towards this approach once we can get Mladen's gravity trader rolling.
We can easily share sporting duty among participants.
And enjoy quality service.
First I think a little more explanation will be in order before the system is introduced.

Meanwhile no one asked me a question about this picture.
Why is this chart on reboundline tread.
Well when you look at the setup closely you will be able to determine the areas that have rejected price.
Having a definition support and resistance point.
This is made possible because the candles stop adruptly outside the Bollinger bands and make a re-entry.
You can easy scan over 30 pairs each day to spot pairs that have a nice clean momentum and are ripe for a reversal.
What I do is check on 4Hr charts, then check on 1Hr charts.
You will definitely hit sweet spots.
All you need to do is bid your Tim until you confirm
The price can't go any further.
You can simply wait for a candle that forms inside a band band then check the same pair on two lower time frames.
With this simple setup I generally ignore setup that happen inside the Bollinger bands.
That is price bouncing around and going no were.
It is rare for over 30 currency pairs not to perform on 1Hr and 4Hr time frames.
If you can't see anything sweet stay away.
I do up about 4-8 trade some weeks while other weeks/14days I bare have a single trade.
We trade the strategy and not the market
I hope this helps.

There is no point stocking MT4 charts as if we are enjoying halloween or decorating a Christmas tree
The other setup with wave trend oscillator is coming up here tonight

A post for the indicator will be made here soon viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8472732
Once proper explanation is given, you will not be allowed to use the indicator outside the system on forex-station be advised.
It is the base for Mladen's Gravity Falls, please bear with us we are trying to get the needed materials in place.
That describe how to trade with the system.
Then we can present it for everyone.
i will try to continue updating information this even, maybe upload the system too.