Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

shaileshm wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:11 am Meanwhile I found out Version 3 of PTL Binary options. I see there are additional indicators there and the alerts of PTL also seems to have different settings. There ia momentum and averages heatmap sub window and in main chart along with the TMA bands and laguirre line I also see a Hull moving. Can some please explaain the proper entry rules for trading binary options with this ?

Thanks
shaileshm,
What's going on?
According to shreck you both discussed the topic of Binary options privately early today by PM.
He clearly says he informed you he will no more encourage Binaryoption.

6 hours later you are replicating the same questions on this tread.

My advise is that you respect his position on this.

He said everyone is free to download the system on this tread and tune to their hearts desire.
But he will certainly not give any input on binary options.
Please let's all respect his position.

I want to assume you did not realise you both had a chat prior to now related to trading Bo, and his subsequent responses.

Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

ikamos wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:03 am
shaileshm,
What's going on?
According to shreck you both discussed the topic of Binary options privately early today by PM.
He clearly says he informed you he will no more encourage Binaryoption.

6 hours later you are replicating the same questions on this tread.

My advise is that you respect his position on this.

He said everyone is free to download the system on this tread and tune to their hearts desire.
But he will certainly not give any input on binary options.
Please let's all respect his position.

I want to assume you did not realise you both had a chat prior to now related to trading Bo, and his subsequent responses.
Ah ok. sorry for disturbing you guys on this then. Actually I wasnt so clear about rules. Anyways thanks again for replying.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.