Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

Trading is easy if only there is knowledge.
You can not claim to know and have a contribution and in the same breath start asking questions that expose your ignorance.

In the setup below the candles,price and momentum simply ride out of the bands,simply put.
He only went after trades that followed these rules and never lost any in the 4days.

He also made it abundantly clear that there does not exist anything as particular trading pairs being better than others.

What he proposed was that each currency pair eventually went through the same circles of ups and downs. (Though some pairs did this by just following market sentiment attached to others)

In essence the opportunities you get on Major pairs are equal to the opportunities you observe on so called minor currency pairs.

Another proposition was the belief that apart from sentiment which is a major denominator in market participant behaviour.
Momentum invariable ensures that everyone gets a fair share.

A classic example being the current Bitcoin craze were there is really no basis for the astronomical rise other than sentiment.
According to him eventually there is going to be an ALMIGHTY/ sellout of EPIC proportions
He says in his opinion the value of digital currency is not tied to any international transaction or economic rationale.
He akined it to a bubble growing in size by the sheer strength of those huffing and puffing the bubble until it stretches beyong straining and goes burst.

RplusT wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:02 pm Yes, Ikamos, I totally agree. I was always wondering how people can call something a currency that is based on pure speculation and generated out of "hot air" or huge computing power. Besides, governments will eventually put an end to this for the reason of anonymity, tax evasion and money laundering. The Chinese Government took action already.
hope india ban already this bitcoin or similiar electronic currency
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

RplusT wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:02 pm Yes, Ikamos, I totally agree. I was always wondering how people can call something a currency that is based on pure speculation and generated out of "hot air" or huge computing power. Besides, governments will eventually put an end to this for the reason of anonymity, tax evasion and money laundering. The Chinese Government took action already.
Wrong...Governments are being run by thieves...they need "anonymity, tax evasion and money laundering" :)

I find it very demeaning and dubious for any one to mention MR Mladen and Pacois in the same breath no disrespect to the wonderful personality Mr Pacois is.
Also this looks like a clear ploy to stylishly remove acknowledgment from the person of Mr Mladen for his rightful sweat and blood smothed momentum indicator.
This was done by ascribing this work/ creation of Mr Mladen simply as "contribution"
Contribution implies others also have a claim and title to the smoothed momentum indicator.
How selfserving can one be?

I would love you to take a look at the Bollinger bands above and the precise settings used.
The first candle to close inside the bands without touching the Bollinger lines signals the exit point.
A trading journal will be made available on forex-station for PTL Trading system.
Entry signals and system setup charts pictures will be made available for new forex traders and those with small accounts willing to take advantage to grow their account.

There won't be a lot of "contributions" the focus will be mainly on education about the system and providing forex trading signals.
The system approach produces between 60-120 pips per trade no kidding.
The success ratio will be left to the imagination of those that use the signals.
It is made up of 6 state/instances of smoothed momentum indicator based on Mr Mladens original indicator modified to meet certain requirements.
The constitution of the main indicator will not be mafe known for obvious reasons.

I believe this time there will be no mistaking what the tread is about others everything becomes as it is now

This is what My setup looks like, i will be updating the trading journal while ikamos makes a dedicated signals /systems tread available.
Please do not attempt to copy or replicate this anywhere including here.
what goes on here stays here the setup will be made available by ikamos hopefully soon.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance