Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

Please as we go along try to follow and be patient, if you have been with us from the last 3 pages and are still lost.
Then sincerely your heart is not here, i would advise you to simply download one of over 40 trading systems from the other treads and be done with it.
:lol:
When we look closely at the Bollinger Bands, we will notice from the picture a pattern that mirrors what we have discussed so far.
The First candle that forms inside the Band, we shall call it the true reversal signal
I do not typically wait for the close of that candle as it USUALLY gravitates towards only one direction
I simply join the candle and wait, no matter the price movement inside the bands the trade will go in the revers direction immediately or later
when you take a look at the two charts attached, we observe that there is usually 5-6 consecutive candles of either the bears or the bulls.
once that is confirmed and a candle of opposite momentum forms i wait no matter the number of consecutive opposite candles until one candle starts forming inside the Bolinger bands without touching the bands. Then enter
i hope this part is easy to follow.
we will continue to remove indicators and then we will rely more on our main indicator the disciplined mind
Please be aware the entry candles are marked with red on the illustrated pictures so we can follow
Like Mladen would say manual trading is the best

Hello Ikamos,

I like your approach with this system, easy and not to many indicators. It wil be interesting, at least for me, how you identify the sideways movement, because that is the hardest to do. Another big factor that I can say is price action, but for now I will wait and see how you are continue explaining the way you guys are trading this systems of yours.

All the best.
D.

Desatar wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:52 pm Hello Ikamos,

I like your approach with this system, easy and not to many indicators. It wil be interesting, at least for me, how you identify the sideways movement, because that is the hardest to do. Another big factor that I can say is price action, but for now I will wait and see how you are continue explaining the way you guys are trading this systems of yours.

All the best.
D.
Desatar.
I promised to give my take on sideways market, and I will.
They are a lot of theories in supply and demand.
The common factor amongst others are price and sentiment.
Price itself is a direct result of sentiment which is were the value for suplly cost and demand cost is decided=Price.
Sentiment has to many children.
The idea is to present things in such a manner a novice doesn't need to learn various technicals or fundamentals to win a trade.
I actually gave a hint about price.
Refer to: staying with a trade until the candle forms inside the band without touching it.

Well;
While one trader is scratching his head doing analysis the other is following a simple rule.
They both arrive at the same entry & exit.
The setting 18 or 19 with 1.1 deviation has never ever been observed before and Bollinger bands has been here forever. (I stand to be corrected)
On shrecks tread (PTL) there was something he mentioned about natural cycles and oscillation.
I can't recall the page, he also mentioned it during a live training one day.

Also about sideways/ranging detection, 50% of that was described with just some lines of sentence back.
Some more charts will be in other later to explain more about sideways filter.
The is a template we are following is from a live trade forum done recently.
others too are asking for other aspect of this thing by PM.
For now we will take things out the book as quickly as possible.

I hope this follows you thinking too, as the idea is for everyone to form an oppinion based on thier makeup.
:)