Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

Hello Guys,
This is what we need to know, first things first the trading view is used by me when i am away from my system so i monitor my trades.
Using MT4 with Mr Mladens and Mr tools indicators are the dominant part of my trading life.
I have a trading account there too
I do not trade using the traditional take profit or stop loss /trailing stop approach.
Since i am not a Christmas tree style trading system enthusiast i strive to make things simple.
easy on the eyes and head.
You can find the settings used below there are two basic ways to exist trades with that setup, everyone will just figure out how to open a position/enter a trade.
Most times in order not to trouble my life so much i simply close trade:

1, when a candles (starts) forming inside the Bollinger Bands with out touching the band

2, When the MAV/MACD line intersect

3, There is another MA on chart for obvious reasons

4, If you keep this simple you will get the hang of this.

5, It is safer if you trade on higher timeframes 4H and 1H when you have a small account like $30, $50, $100, $200 or if you want to practice
also use a very small lot size for the first month trying this or for the first 10 trades.
its a pretty decent way to start.

6, Bollinger Bands Period 18 or 19
Deviation 1.1
MA Close/use Linear weighted
MAC 10,23, Close Signal smoothing 7
Old trading system from PTL will be available anytime now
Mladen Gravity will be put there so we can all try it out. (Talking of Mladen's Gravity a lot was put into making it simple so we don't have to know every technical or fundamental analysis to take trades)

Here is the Original PTL BO used here before, you should take my advice and live Binary options for the selected few.
Trade forex and start making profits no matter how small.
But it will be your choice, i will upload the system ikamos should have some screen shots ready and also make some explanations.
The contraption looks ugly but it works!!!!! very well even for forex.
To be explicit it has a way to help you pick only profitable trades on forex (30M,1HR,4HR) very simple.
Like i said it was originally made for Binary options.
Old members of forex-staion know what i am talking about,no close call, no breathing hard or chest palpitations.
With this i take between 4-6 trades on-going simultaneously all different pairs (no bullshit) with just 5 minutes expiry.
You should consider doing 5M chart with 25-M30M expiry if you do Binary.
Just use try my advise and try forex, only a few people are enjoying Binary.
The discipline for Binary is too much for many
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

The arrows should tell the story, this is how i would take trades on 1Hr charts
The HMA should touch the TMA Bands also the Laguirie filter
Then we watch the momentum indicator to align nicely crossing zero line, then we make the entry
We exit when first momentum tread TOUCHES ZERO line, or you use your discretion.
Remember we don't trade the beautiful charts, we trade the opportunity presented in the strategy.

Maybe i will find time to record or do pictures of Binary trading with this one, may i will do only live forex trading