Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

-_- I hoped you would bring it to an end, finally. My fault, how could I be that naive. Instead I should prove that I'm a bad BO-trader. Ridiculous, I don't trade FX to compare it to BO or to stand in competition with someone in BO. The introduced strategy isn't complete and I'm guilty? Don't divert, the point is that the strategy doesn't work how it is described, some important points are missed. I have no time for this childish game. I take the advice of Shreck and move on.

And no, Shreck, there is no agenda against you.

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:15 am -_- I hoped you would bring it to an end, finally. My fault, how could I be that naive. Instead I should prove that I'm a bad BO-trader. Ridiculous, I don't trade FX to compare it to BO or to stand in competition with someone in BO. The introduced strategy isn't complete and I'm guilty? Don't divert, the point is that the strategy doesn't work how it is described, some important points are missed. I have no time for this childish game. I take the advice of Shreck and move on.

And no, Shreck, there is no agenda against you.
Pretty man,i think we all have rights "freedom of speech" but as you explained only credible's as time is most costly for all of us
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

shreck wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:13 am This is enough I have asked ikamos to continue no further,whatever agenda against my person has been acheived.
Ikamos please sheat your sword also other combatants.

Everyone should simply move on.

My friend Pacois hope trading is good.
Shreck & ikamos,
as per the method, i set a template in tradingview in 1hr chart. based on the investing.com s/r3 value. hope and waiting for the 1 to 58seconds period the pa bar hits to take trade. hope this is explained in this topic..
Advise ..
the setting of time (UTC or UTC+1 London)
the same method can be adopt for 5min chart for 5min expiry!!.. :)

thanks.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

That's nice Sal replying with trading shots rather than empty words, honestly it irritates me badly to see some misunderstanding between members of the forum, If i see things I don't like to see I just pass-by without a word and trying to keep my profile "low" so as to entertain peace, guys we have to understand scattered we fail but together we stand, in our country we have a saying "if you want to go fast go alone but if you want to go further go with your fellow members" - regards all
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

Sal, I suggest you do not post pictures here.
You should continue the way you started getting your information.(from PM)

I will continue with the explanation when I make time.

I had lots on my plate lately, there is still lots to understand.
You should simply pose your question by PM.
Shreck has explicitly said not to post anything here for now
I will try to give you all the information you need via PM
You are free to share information on your tread as you see fit too.
Or send pictures to private pm.
I hope you understand.

One other thing Sal now that you have things going for you
A lot of confused souls will try to advise you.
Be careful remember we specifically discussed nit to use any SR indicator on MT4.
Also as we discussed on PM
avoid these people I can see they are turning up on your tread now that you have an angle to this thing.
The rest will be said in PM.
for others who want to truly learn (not give advise) please copy shrecks instructions from page one.
Read carefully there are 4 keys hidden in plain sight on that write up.
You can then head over to sal's tread and learn from him (not teach him)

ikamos wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:16 pm One other thing Sal now that you have things going for you
A lot of confused souls will try to advise you.
Be careful remember we specifically discussed nit to use any SR indicator on MT4.
Also as we discussed on PM
avoid these people I can see they are turning up on your tread now that you have an angle to this thing.
The rest will be said in PM.
for others who want to truly learn (not give advise) please copy shrecks instructions from page one.
Read carefully there are 4 keys hidden in plain sight on that write up.
You can then head over to sal's tread and learn from him (not teach him)
thank ikamos and i do know that... :)
you are right.... :) i already posted in topic, that i am not teacher to any ... and learn themself and improve themself... waiting your experience to share in PM.. ;)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi