Re: Expert Money Box

amdudus wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:09 am Dear Mladen,
Help pozhalujstva to understand with the adviser. I bought it, but I can not adjust it. It gives a lot of false results.
Sincerely, Yura
With out knowing exact the EA and indicators used in,nobody can guess some thing,then user have to know properly how to use EA and what parameters should be applied in what circumstances,just buying some commercial ea and trade with as it is not a good idea,such complicated but looking good visually is not a winning guaranty :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

amdudus wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:24 am Dear Mladen!
How much I understand, it is necessary to provide and indicators.?
Thanks for the answer.
Sincerely, Yura
Hi yura
All i explained you,if you know and understand ,how EA and indicators are used,and if you completely satisfied with the logic /strategy working within EA - if not,may be the author (you purchased from) can better explain you,what he coded and how to comply with properly - the way you asking and what you provided is simply guessing around
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

As you still have got some little empty areas on the chart, you could add some more indicators for better signals. Geez.....It's a prime example why 95% (so they say) of traders don't make money. They waste their time with so much crap instead of learning the basics. It's not my intention to be offensive but I know this can't be repeated often enough!

Hi Yuri,

All these indis are free available. Even the system was for free, it isn't still your own system. I doubt that it gains money for the guy who threw the indis all together, except in selling the bundle. It doesn't deserve the name expert and why money box? Furthermore, why you want to present data when you know it gives a lot of false signals. What the others try to say you and especially R+T is that you shouldn't waste your time with copying the system from another guy and hope for the best or even a wonder. Use the time to learn and read what moves and stops the markets and how to use it for you. It isn't a random walk at all where some repainting indis and some more stuff guides you the way from bottom to top and back.

Some words to Instaforex:
InstaForex provides a chance to win Lamborghini, the legendary Italian sports car!
The campaign with Lamborghini Huracan as a main prize will be held from December 26, 2016 to December 20, 2019. Anyone who tops up their account with $1,000 or more and register for the campaign can compete for the posh car. The winner will be determined randomly with the help of Lamborghini-number, so all contenders have a chance to win.
A three years competition? And what are the other prices? This is absolutely nonsense. *facepalm*