Re: Design your own System like the Pros Do

AussieBeau wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:43 pm Hi Jonney,
I have not forgot you my friend.
Jonney, to answer your questions
a. I am not allowed to give details on when you should enter or exit,....the indicators are just visual aids to get your mind to make the decision to enter exit or not to trade....you must decide that yourself.
b.same answer as above
c. 2nd job pipsometer and profit tracker arent indicators to trade,my friend they solely used to show your trade balance.
d.yes
Jonney,I do not know your nationality,I would presume that your first languasge is not english.
May I strongly suggest that you ask a fellow countryman that is a little bit more fluent in english to help you.
May I also thank you for your effort that you are putting into understanding......my friend,you have one up on me,I cannot speak any other language..more praise to you my friend
AussieBeau
Thanks so much, Aussie
I appreciate you staying on top of this topic regardless it's small or big question, not mentioning it's during your retirement stage and health concern. Hope I can express appreciation better and may god blessing you.
I am indeed not a native English speaker and based in Taiwan. I believe you can tell that by possible grammar error or inappropriate way phrasing my question/comment, etc. Please forgive me on that :)
Your feedback to those queries is understandable, and I would go over this topic several times until I am getting a closer picture plus maybe consulting a contact locally whom is fluent in English as being advised.
During the recent practice reading of chart based on your approach/template and echoing your latest post, spread is somehow moving so fast so is it's bullish/bearish power changing constantly to my personal Immature view. It can cause the frustration, but believing it's definitely a lesson learn to over come to achieve a bit closer profitable stage as your success. Continuing to practice it and train myself :)

jonney wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:00 am Hi Jonney,
Thanks for your post,
I can tell you now,my friend,with the attitude and drive you have, to achieve your goal ,you will succeed

Tip for ALL,
When you practise the numbers..you can use any pair and Time Frame you want now.
The restriction on the M15 is now up to you but I do recommend the M15 for practising spread reading.

you want the volatility moving relatively slow at first til you start to feel comfortable.
Forget about color of price and candle at this time..just concentrate on 4 numbers
the current green and the previous green
the current red and the previous red
the base number..the base number is simply like the 0 or 50 mark on a osccilator indicator..means neutral waiting to rise or fall..ok
on the audusd it is 0.9..all pairs are different..on friday I will tell you how to work out the other pairs base..at this time it would only distract you,so just use the audusd.

lets give you an example:
first green/red you see
green number 0.8..means 0.1 below base..means tentative decision on liquidity/confidence level
red number 0.9...it is on base..means neutral=decision making liquidity/confidence level
second green/red you see
green number is 0.7..means now it is 0.2 below base..means decision made on liquidity/confidence level
red number is 1,0..means now it is 0.1 above base..means tentative decision on liquidity/confidence level
and so forth.
remember number dropping means tightening-confidence
number rising means widening-less confident

AussieBeau

Lei Wulong wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:43 am

Yes, even for me, who is used to trade M1, the spread numbers are moving that fast, that they distract me from looking at my indicators. I know I still use too many of them and you might tell me to trade without them, eventually , and look only at price action, S/R levels and the spread action... But that is a bit like moving as a driver from a bicycle to a plane, so a huge step. I think it will take time for anyone to take this step.
Hi Lei Wulong,
Thanks for your post...my friend, I will not tell anyone how to trade,never have and never will
I simply try to empower traders with knowledge so that they can make more informed decisions.
The Spread , as I said before,is the real secret , going from a good trader to a top trader.
Your post: "the spread numbers are moving that fast, that they distract me from looking at my indicators "
So you are actually saying that it is indicators that decide if you are going to lose your money or not
That is your prerogative my friend...but for me if I lose my money,I want me to lose my money not someone or something else.
Yes, this take time to learn..what is the reward at the end of it....is it worth it..these are what you have to decide
Remember my opening post where I said that I have trained many successful students.
The height of their success was soley dependant on them,not me.
They were the ones that had to answer the 2 questions
1.How much do I want to succeed?
2.how much effort do I want to put into it?
There are literally thousands upon thousands of courses,systems etc that promise to have you making millions in a month.
I do not want to mislead people, so I will state:
This course has nothing to do with time limits,it is a way of you looking at trades differently that will lead you on the right path to fulfill your full potential.
All people doing this course,comes to a point of finding it very hard..Runners call it hitting the wall..just as a sportsman..breaking that wall defines how successful they will become either as an athlete or trader.
Our Friend Jonney has shown the desire and determination to succeed....he has to overcome more than most of us.
He is a real Inspiration and example for this course (kudos Jonney)
Sometimes in life,we feel there has got to be an easier way..so we look over the fence and the grass is greener...but I learnt that it might seem greener(easier) but you still gotta mow it.
AussieBeau

Krelian99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:48 pm I'm looking forward to Friday.
I did your exercises two years ago in order to understand spread and ticks and their occurrence at POIs. It changes the way I look on the market completely, but I definitely wrote off more than a week, especially the spread thing - which is a bit tricky.
Hi Krelian99,
Just for my own interest sake,
Which seminar,lecture,talk of mine did you attend?
If I remember correctly 2 years ago I was in, Amsterdam,Wisconsin,Düsseldorf and Brussells.
You werent the heckler in the 3rd row were you?The one whose wife tried to hit me with the UmbrellaLOL
AussieBeau

AussieBeau wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:31 pm Hi Krelian99,
Just for my own interest sake,
Which seminar,lecture,talk of mine did you attend?
If I remember correctly 2 years ago I was in, Amsterdam,Wisconsin,Düsseldorf and Brussells.
You werent the heckler in the 3rd row were you?The one whose wife tried to hit me with the UmbrellaLOL
AussieBeau
No, I didn't visit your seminar and my wife, assumed I had one at this time, wouldn't have hit you with an umbrella. The human body has much more effective weapons ;) But how it come that she wanted to attack you?

At this time (of the umbrella-attack) on forexfactory a guy had opened a thread about a method he called PVSRA, the following system of Sonic analysis. I saw the potential behind it, studied it and wanted to understand why volume ticks occur here and there in higher value. So I watched the charts week after week, read and watched the charts of the other guys. It wasn't allowed to build your own system, I guess for edu-purpose, but that wasn't said and I like to combine thinks from many worlds what has high synergy. So, they didn't go far enough for me and for me it was just the start. Many moons and books later I can say, there is nothing that let's you read a chart like volume (ticks) and spread and their derivatives. Here, in chart analysis is less more.

Hi AB....."The Spread , as I said before,is the real secret , going from a good trader to a top trader".
I'm trying hard to work on the spread analysis. But so far, motion sickness still dominates that effort. Is there any remedy to overcome that? It would be discouraging if I was the only one with such issue.
On the other hand I really get the benefits of the fractal mtf.

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:45 pm No, I didn't visit your seminar and my wife, assumed I had one at this time, wouldn't have hit you with an umbrella. The human body has much more effective weapons ;) But how it come that she wanted to attack you?

At this time (of the umbrella-attack) on forexfactory a guy had opened a thread about a method he called PVSRA, the following system of Sonic analysis. I saw the potential behind it, studied it and wanted to understand why volume ticks occur here and there in higher value. So I watched the charts week after week, read and watched the charts of the other guys. It wasn't allowed to build your own system, I guess for edu-purpose, but that wasn't said and I like to combine thinks from many worlds what has high synergy. So, they didn't go far enough for me and for me it was just the start. Many moons and books later I can say, there is nothing that let's you read a chart like volume (ticks) and spread and their derivatives. Here, in chart analysis is less more.
Hi Krelian99,
oic..its just that when you said "i did your ecercises 2 years ago",I thought you had attended one of my engagements.
Sorry,if you are asking if that guy was me at forexfactory..the answer is no
My exercises have never been given to a forum..matter of fact,this is the only forum forex station,that i have ever joined,let alone posted any thing.
Near the end of 2015, i had made a decision to retire...because i knew that at some point i would not be able to carry on engagements thru blindness.
I had contracts with different businesses to teach/speak etc at seminars they would put on ,both international and national venues.
So,as you can understand,there would be law suits everywhere if any of my material was placed on a public forum for free,when they were charging large fees.
I did not renew these contracts in 2015,after the 4 seminars I mentioned.
My lawyer Roy ,then told me all the legalese about my association with these companies..simply, that they owned every word of my courses for 5 years from my last seminar under there banner.
I still cant see the fairness in that,but Roy assured me it was common practice.
These seminars fees,were out of the reach of a lot of ordinary traders,so I thought to design a set of exercises that was completely new...why?
2 fold.....1.to help traders,that could not afford to pay exorbitant fees to reach their best potential and 2. to leave this industry a legacy that was completely,lawfully owned by me.
The mention of the umbrella,was just a joke,my friend
AussieBeau

AussieBeau wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:51 pm Thanks AB
I appreciate the kind words, and would try personal best to understand the spread and your guideline to improve trading knowledge as basic but being critical factor in the market. I challenging I am trying to overcome is
1.) spread is somehow moving so fast so it's bullish/bearish power changing constantly to my personal Immature view
2.) When we likely to get the bullish/bearish power/confidence from reading spread, a bit tricky to define how far it could go in term of following candle/pips gain
3.) The base spread. You advised audusd for 0.9, and all pairs are different. I think all brokers are different plus standard or ECN account as well.

However, I do believe all above should come to clear if I practice myself and understand your topic a bit further. And combining other factor likes fractal (S/R), bullish/bearlish volume, or Fibs to overcome spread power for defining entry and exit as a whole. You have been giving insights and advising to concentrate the current color and the previous color of spread which is another good direction and more details to understand spread. Surely continuing to train myself while looking forward your further advice on Friday or so at your convenience. :)

RplusT wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:32 pm Hi AB....."The Spread , as I said before,is the real secret , going from a good trader to a top trader".
I'm trying hard to work on the spread analysis. But so far, motion sickness still dominates that effort. Is there any remedy to overcome that? It would be discouraging if I was the only one with such issue.
On the other hand I really get the benefits of the fractal mtf.
Hi RplusT
"motion sickness" what a great way of putting it,my friend.
No,you are most definitely not the only one.
Have I got any advice...well,all I can say is wait till it slows down,you think of a possible entry/exit,then you look over at the spread,watch the 4 numbers i said and use that as a guide in making your decision.
This takes a long time to master...trading is no easier than any other craft..it takes time.
If you want to see speed...work in the trading pits as a jobber buying selling orders.
I knew that this was the longest to learn thing in trading.....that is why I referred to it as ongoing homework.
I still practise with it till this day,my friend.
My intention was to give you the pre requisites (which I am sure that everybody that has done this course will have improved their trading)
and then they would have the last tool to reach further with their careers.
AussieBeau