Re: Design your own System like the Pros Do

Thank You for your post.
I would like to put something to rest
This thread does not have another thread to make comparisons.
Simply put..this is not a system to match up against another system
This is teaching the basics..nothing more nothing less.

Let me put it this way:
For example think about this or just relate this to your own skills,whether as a hobby or career.
Now,I do not know Mladen or MrTools..so this is just based on what I would assume.
If someone close to them..said hey,teach me to be a coder,and they agreed to teach them.
I would assume that if they wanted the person to be the best they could be,they would teach them that
there are just some things in coding that must be adhered to.
I am not a coder..this is purely what I would imagine.
I am sure they would explain that some variable must add up to lets say 4
No matter what they wished to code,this variable must be 4
This is the first thing they knew needed to be understood , and they would continue next with the other basics.
In that time the trainee would be trying to get ahead of themselves,and Mladen or MrTools would have to remind them..yeah you can do that but first you gotta get a handle on this.
When they had covered the basics,they would throw in a couple of mistakes...Why?
Simply to judge how far along with basic coding they had come..
When they were convinced that the trainee understood the basics they would encourage them to develop their own style of coding..for example the trainee would be able to have the variable add up to 4....but realise there are many ways to add up to 4..like 1+3 2+2 1+1+1+1 etc..most important thing is to get the result 4.
The trainee goes on to build their own individual way of coding based on their own style..but this could only happen with a sound background in the coding basics.

If Rtplus, society etc would not have posted on the 2 mistakes...I would have taken it that this course was not working.
(note the little story earlier I mentioned about switching a couple of bolts on new apprentices).

From here, you know the basics and now its up to you to develop your own style system that will lead you to your objective(4)

I really roll my eyes when I read thru threads that argue with each other about whats the best,you will here statements thrown around such as
Only true traders trade with a complete indicator free system.
Only true traders trade the daily
Only true traders do this or do that
I trade sometimes without indicators and at other times I might have 6 or 7 indicators...it depends soley and squarely what I am trading!
I also trade whatever time frame that I feel comfortable with at the time!
I could post my trading template and it would be the best system their was......but only the best for me
You must be able to have a trading template for yourself that is the best their is..it will be..but only for you.

One thing though,I do hold to,that will serve you well is this:
Remember,I showed you how to scan your eyes from one thing to the next...Every top trader I know do this technique...it stops you from focusing on one particular indicator..by scanning your brain is in control.
example..Have you been in the situation,where you are concentating on a signal from one indicator...your watching watching watching it and then you get its signal and place the trade......but then you sit back look at the chart and realise Oh No $^$$$ everything is pointed in the other direction,Why did I do that.

When you were learning to drive,remember everytime you did something..start the ignition,change gears,check mirrors,,every single item you did you concentrated on.
Then you realised..hey I can spend a minute one time setting my mirrors to suit me..and I can get better vision in a much shorter time.
In time as you drive and use driving BASICS that you were taught....you are suddenly able to check mirrors ,gear changes etc without having to look..your brain is automatically checking these things for you and it will let you know of things that need to be looked at..You can then give your full attention on concentrating on the road and get safely to your desired destination.
Just think,if you continued to spend time looking at each thing you were doing....you would reach a destination you didnt want to get to.

AussieBeau

Please note,so there is no mistake
When I said sometimes I will trade with 6 or 7 indicators..take note that is the same amount as the last template i gave you...not an extra 6 or 7.
The least amount to do the job the better

The following posts are purely about things that changed my way of trading.
some of these may help in the way you trade

One thing in common,that all successful traders I know of is:

It is all about Mindset,have the right Mindset and trading becomes both profitable and a Joy.

When I was a teenager, friends of mine were into betting on race horses, I put a couple of bets on at times with the local bookie just to keep up with my peers etc..the way kids do.

One week we all decided to go to the local race track..I was keen to go because I had listened to the races but never actually been there and saw them race.

We got there,now I had worked out before hand, the amount I was willing to lose,spend on beer and eats etc.
My whole focus there,was simply to enjoy myself.

Having the first beer with the boys,we had 30 minutes til the first race, I thought I would spread my spending money equall amongst 3 races (there were 8 races that day),I thought that by doing that I would only need to be right once out of 3 to break or nearly break even,

My friends were talking about how much money they could make by betting on all 8 races and was busily studying the form guide during the race instead of watching the races.

End of the day..
I won 1 out of the 3 and had a 4% profit and thoroughly enjoyed watching the horses run.

One of the others won a couple of races out of the 8 and gained about a 7% profit.

2 of the others that bet on the 8 races,actually won more races than they lost but ended up overall in loss

The other mate of mine,did not bet and he like me really enjoyed ourselves.

I decided to use the lessons I learnt from that experience of mine, to implement in my Trading Mindset.

I am sure I dont have to list what I learnt

Anyways , Having the right mindset was one thing that turned my trading life around.
AussieBeau

Krelian99 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:48 pm I'm looking forward to Friday.
I did your exercises two years ago in order to understand spread and ticks and their occurrence at POIs. It changes the way I look on the market completely, but I definitely wrote off more than a week, especially the spread thing - which is a bit tricky.
Thanks my friend for your post.
The spread is definitely the hardest to get a grip on..but it is very worthwhile.
My last posts will be Friday and I will leave everyone with all the info they need..
Trading on a blank chart using price/spread is definitely not an easy thing..I still practise it myself every Monday and Friday.
It will on average take most people anywhere between 6months to a year..it not something easy to learn to use as a party trick LOL
But my friend,if you want to keep your trading mind focused,there is nothing better
AussieBeau

pacois wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:07 pm Hi, I do not have the cold and the patience to understand I just confess that there is an automatic way of making a profit, but I humbly ask, Professor Assiebau all your knowledge and teachings has brought profit or profit?
Hi,
if you do not have patience to understand, then evidently this course will waste your time,you should look for something to copy.

If you know of an automatic way of making profit, again you are wasting your time with this course

Your question, has all my knowledge and teachings have brought profit or profit , is obvious you have not read this thread,so I would suggest that you not waste your time here reading and devote this time concentrating on your automatic way of making a profit my friend

AussieBeau

jonney wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:02 pm Thanks again, AussieBeau
It must be blessed and happy to hear you are retiring from trading with believing handful joy/profits during the process. Only wish in small degree I could end likes that, and this thread does provide opportunity to achieve that.
Reading of your posts, getting to learn fundamental however it's strong and things to become experts which is reading of price/spread, bull/bear volume, fractal, Fib for range, MTF. Hope you won't mind my consulting during your valuable time..
a. What would be the entry strategy? When we see all of these, price/spread, bull/bear volume, fractal, Fib for range, and MTF, lining up? Buy when all green and approaching Fib ext/retracement, or so?!
b. Do we do nothing if spread power indicating Bullish while bull/bear volume very bearish?
c. How shall we leveraging other indicators like "2nd job pipsometer" and "i-profit-tracker"?
d. If we have fractal MTF on Xboard indicator, shall we still pay attention to those fractal points (from separated indicator "fractal") on the chart?
Hi Jonney,
I have not forgot you my friend.
Jonney, to answer your questions
a. I am not allowed to give details on when you should enter or exit,....the indicators are just visual aids to get your mind to make the decision to enter exit or not to trade....you must decide that yourself.
b.same answer as above
c. 2nd job pipsometer and profit tracker arent indicators to trade,my friend they solely used to show your trade balance.
d.yes
Jonney,I do not know your nationality,I would presume that your first languasge is not english.
May I strongly suggest that you ask a fellow countryman that is a little bit more fluent in english to help you.
May I also thank you for your effort that you are putting into understanding......my friend,you have one up on me,I cannot speak any other language..more praise to you my friend
AussieBeau

AussieBeau wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:24 pm Hi,
if you do not have patience to understand, then evidently this course will waste your time,you should look for something to copy.

If you know of an automatic way of making profit, again you are wasting your time with this course

Your question, has all my knowledge and teachings have brought profit or profit , is obvious you have not read this thread,so I would suggest that you not waste your time here reading and devote this time concentrating on your automatic way of making a profit my friend

Thanks for the answer, I will follow your advice, my friend.

AussieBeau

Hi Guys,

I have to be very very careful on what I say for reasons you know. I can not ever show you when I enter or exit.
So,I cannot tell you a method of practicing.
A way you might be practicing the spread reading..
It is difficult to read and understand the numbers,while they are changing like mad.
So,you may look for a pair that you know the base figure..
You may load the fractal indicator on so you could use the bullseye webdings as S/R reference points.
You might wait til the candle was getting near a S/R line,because that is usually where price seems to slow down,so therefore the spread numbers would not be moving as fast,giving you a little bit more time to read the numbers.
When the price reaches the s/r and stalls, You Might have to make a decision I suppose on whether to see if you could predict which side bulls/bears was going to win..that is whether there is enough spread tightening or whether it will bounce off s/r because of spread widening.
Just a thought about how you might be practicing.
But you will have to decide how to practice.

AussieBeau

AussieBeau wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:34 am Hi Guys,

I have to be very very careful on what I say for reasons you know. I can not ever show you when I enter or exit.
So,I cannot tell you a method of practicing.
A way you might be practicing the spread reading..
It is difficult to read and understand the numbers,while they are changing like mad.
So,you may look for a pair that you know the base figure..
You may load the fractal indicator on so you could use the bullseye webdings as S/R reference points.
You might wait til the candle was getting near a S/R line,because that is usually where price seems to slow down,so therefore the spread numbers would not be moving as fast,giving you a little bit more time to read the numbers.
When the price reaches the s/r and stalls, You Might have to make a decision I suppose on whether to see if you could predict which side bulls/bears was going to win..that is whether there is enough spread tightening or whether it will bounce off s/r because of spread widening.
Just a thought about how you might be practicing.
But you will have to decide how to practice.

AussieBeau
Yes, even for me, who is used to trade M1, the spread numbers are moving that fast, that they distract me from looking at my indicators. I know I still use too many of them and you might tell me to trade without them, eventually , and look only at price action, S/R levels and the spread action... But that is a bit like moving as a driver from a bicycle to a plane, so a huge step. I think it will take time for anyone to take this step.