Re: Design your own System like the Pros Do

Hi Guys,
Just to clarify the 20 pip profit target.
It can be in one trade or as many as you like as long as you reach a 20 pip profit.
The whole idea is for you to see,identify and retain how price/spread volume and SR works together..OK

A couple of tips for new traders:
1 tip:
Think of fractals like this,the fractals are where the major battles between bulls/bears have taken place,this where the market has turned.
All the ups and downs in between think of as skirmishes.
Now look across the price bar and I mean all the way across,you will see that where there is a fractal anywhere on the line ,the price will pause at.
That is because a battle had happened there and its now a SR point.
When you are looking at the chart take a second to see where all the fractals are ,both above and below the price
Now the market is like water,it will travel the path of least resistance...so if you see there is say 4 fractals above price and say 9 fractals below,ask yourself Which is the way of least resistance?
2 tip:
Watch the candle timer..it is rare for one side to have control for the full candle.
Note at the beginning of a candle,the sides take a new stand for dominance..you will usually see the volume go from side to side for the first minute and then one side will dominate....at some time you will notice the opposing side will get stronger and skirmishes will break out..take note of the candle time..was it 6 mins in or maybe 7mins in..it is different for every pair different sessions and time frames OK
Special time is within the last 2 minutes of any time frame..watch how both sides react.

Remember...Keep an eye on all the 3 indicators and learn what they are showing at any movement,you will see definite pattern emerging.

Thanks so much, AussieBeau
It's amazing training materials, and the way you are delivering it for gradual education.
Getting to know spread has more data as per insider trading, but need further input how to read spared right.
Referring to your earlier comment as following, would you mind elaborating term "the lower of the 2 spread prices is simply who has the most influence"? A screen shoot, or details about we could get bulls "0.9" and bears "1.0" , example, counts from spread?
[COPY]
You will see as you watch each tick the spread will change..the lower of the 2 spread prices is simply who has the most influence.bulls or bears.
it might start off something like this
bulls 0.9 bears 1.0....the bulls have liquidity and are in control at the moment
bulls 0.8 bears 0.9....the bulls have liquidity and are in control at the moment
bulls 0.9 bears 0.8.....the bears have now added liquidity and a fight will begin for control

AussieBeau wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:15 am Hi Guys,
This will be a short post..I am all posted out after the previous post.
This exercise will touch on range.
There is a new template and indicator.
The Fibs are very old school but this will show you range and also show a bit more on SR.

Now, you will see 2 fib indicators..one is for the inside fibs(between 23 and 76)
The other is marked extensions fibs...the markets range is simple,its the distant it travelled from highest high to the
lowest low for the previous day. these extensions are fibs that go further than the High and Low 024 036 124 and 136 fibs.
Yesterdays High and Low on your chart are actually yesterdays 0 and 100 fibs.
Your opening price of the new day is very important...SR
You will notice the market most usually will go lower than the previous days low or higher than the previous days high.

You can use both fib indicators if you want a little bit more SR or you can just use extension fib if you want range.
A note about fibs..they are a special way of trading..we do not need to know the ins and outs,for this exercise it is
purely for visual SR and Range..OK

Tip:
1.Over the years we have seen more often than not a price will hit the 124 or 024 fibs..they are a good marker if your in a
trade and you want an idea of how much further is the range.
2.Only trade the color of the D1 candle
I have posted 5 snaps of price and the extended fibs from 5 different pairs..all taken on the same day note how the price hits the extended fibs

AussieBeau
AussieBeau_training_3.rar

AUDUSDM15ex3.png

AUDUSDM15.png
EURCHFH1.png
EURUSDH1.png
EURUSDH1.png
Now the training 3 tips and snap shorts are getting more clairty :clap: . I can use this methodology in my strategy which will works..
Could you please share the FIB EXETION source file will be more helps to modify the settings .... :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

jonney wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:10 am Thanks so much, AussieBeau
It's amazing training materials, and the way you are delivering it for gradual education.
Getting to know spread has more data as per insider trading, but need further input how to read spared right.
Referring to your earlier comment as following, would you mind elaborating term "the lower of the 2 spread prices is simply who has the most influence"? A screen shoot, or details about we could get bulls "0.9" and bears "1.0" , example, counts from spread?
[COPY]
You will see as you watch each tick the spread will change..the lower of the 2 spread prices is simply who has the most influence.bulls or bears.
it might start off something like this
bulls 0.9 bears 1.0....the bulls have liquidity and are in control at the moment
bulls 0.8 bears 0.9....the bulls have liquidity and are in control at the moment
bulls 0.9 bears 0.8.....the bears have now added liquidity and a fight will begin for control
Hi Jonney,
Thank You for the post.
I will try to explain it like this.
When you watch the spread.....you will see that it changes colors.

The green number is what the current spread price of the bulls (buyers)
The magenta number is what the current spread price of the bears (sellers)
The silver color number when it appears means that both the green number and magenta number are the same..they are equal eg 0.9 0.9 0r 0.8 0.8 etc

If the green number is less than the magenta number...example green number 0.8 and the magenta number is 0.9
that would mean that the green (buyers/bulls) are more stronger than the sellers/bears

If the magenta number is less than the green number...example magenta number 0.8 and the green number is 0.9
that would mean that the magenta (sellers/bears) are more stronger than the buyers/bulls

What you are looking for is when this happens:
example:
the green number is lower than the magenta= bulls are stronger than bears
the next tick
the green number is lower than the magenta= bulls are stronger than bears ....same as the previous
it may go on like this for a while
then suddenly it reverses
the magenta number is now lower than the green number which means that there has now been a change of strength
the bears/sellers are now stronger than the buyers/bulls.
and the same goes on and on..it changes strength from one side to the other.

I hope this is clear now my friend
AussieBeau

Hello AussieBeau,
I appreciate you managing time for a feedback, and it's indeed far more data than initial checking.
It detailed in every degree, and personally have been well directed.
It's all clear now about how to read spread per your instruction, and will continue training myself for understanding logic behind.
Thanks again for your valuable time a input especially it could be trivial question in nature :)

jonney wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:42 am Hello AussieBeau,
I appreciate you managing time for a feedback, and it's indeed far more data than initial checking.
It detailed in every degree, and personally have been well directed.
It's all clear now about how to read spread per your instruction, and will continue training myself for understanding logic behind.
Thanks again for your valuable time a input especially it could be trivial question in nature :)
Thank You
I am pleased that you now understand my friend.
A question is not trivial if you do not understand
AussieBeau