Palex Strategy

Hey guys I want to show you my system, is not great but I got some good entries using this.
All trades are opened and closed at the start of a new bar.

Buy Conditions:
2 MA Cross arrow appear
Awesome Oscillator is green
Advanced ADX is green
PTL 2.07 is green
*If bar is closing and hits a new HIGH (FL11 SIGN appear)-(CANCEL TRADE)
Trade is open on the next bar if the previous one has met all conditions.

Sell Conditions:
2 MA Cross arrow appear
Awesome Oscillator is red
Advanced ADX is red
PTL 2.07 is red
*If bar is closing and hits a new LOW (FL11 SIGN appear)-(CANCEL TRADE)
Trade is open on the next bar if the previous one has met all conditions.

-2MACross settings:
FasterMode=1
FasterMA=7
SlowerMode=3
SlowerMA=14

-EURUSD
TF: 15. 30, 1h

Exit Condition:
Breakeven
or
Stop Loss
or
Opposite Signal
or FIles;
Indicators+Template

Re: Palex Strategy

FrancoisT wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:15 pm The market most likely will enter in the summer range soon, so be careful with the strategy as moving will make a lot of false signals.
Yes, you are right, this is the time to see if the system is good or not. But my problem is I am using 30M and that means I have to stay all the time in front of the screen. And to be honest, maybe I was lucky, I haven't lost a trade, I closed even with 3 pips, but no loss.
Can anyone make one indicator, or an alert using these conditions ?

Additional:
I use this to manage my open orders.
LockInPipsAt – This is the amount of pips you want price to move into profit before the EA moves your stop loss to break even.

LockInPips – This is the setting that I spoke of that allows you to lock in your desired amount of pips once the break even action has been triggered.

Note: As I mentioned earlier, you can also lock in negative pips. For instance, you could set this EA to lock in -4 pips once break even event has been triggered.

Trades – With this setting, you can scale out of your trade. A setting of 1 means that your stop loss will be moved to break even only. A setting of 2 will close half of your position when the stop loss is moved to break even, and the other half when your “LockInPipsAt” value is reached again. You can adjust this value up to 3 at the most.

Example: You set “LockInPipsAt” to 40 and “Trades” to 3. If price moves 40 pips in your favor, the break even event is triggered and half of your positions is closed. If price moves an additional 40 pips (80 pips in total) in your favor, half of the remaining position is closed. If price moves an additional 40 pips in your favor (120 pips in total) the remaining position is closed out.