Re: Can anyone Explain the algo for this stolen indicator

mladen wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:29 am

That is a renamed my rsi adaptive ema macd
What a nice bs name have someone invented for it - it has nothing to do with regression
Yes :)
This is your original version indicator "MACD - RSI Adaptive Colored Line - filtered 1.3"
From that regression claimed animal was renamed
posted here
viewtopic.php?p=1295358553#p1295358553
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Melanie
Regarding your TMAdCG indictor - could you confirm that the signals on screen indicates that the price has gone outside the outer bands and there is a closing price on an opposite candle inside those outer bands? (I am writing up some trading rules for myself and wanted to be 100% sure that I was interpreting the signal correctly).
I attach my adapted 'TARGET BANDS' version of your incredibly good original.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:21 pm Melanie,
Regarding your TMAdCG indictor - could you confirm that the signals on screen indicates that the price has gone outside the outer bands and there is a closing price on an opposite candle inside those outer bands? (I am writing up some trading rules for myself and wanted to be 100% sure that I was interpreting the signal correctly).
I attach my adapted 'TARGET BANDS' version of your incredibly good original.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Signals on screen are not made by TMAdCG indicator