Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Sorry for the delays, still working to ensure the screen isn't littered with to much.
So we don't get distracted.
I intend to use only one subwindow indicator if possible.
Once that is decided.
5M, 15 and 1hour charts will be provided.
A short list of those who have actively participated will be drawn only them will receive the updates.
It is only fair that you show genuine interest and participate, not coming to forex-station grabbing what you can then disappearing till another opportunity arises.
This will be the way to go, unless the seniors here advise me to provide the updates for everyone.
For those newly visiting the tread please download the original system from page
1, use a 5m chart takes some trades and post your results.
Ensure to follow the rules on page 1 and two.
If you get that correct.
We may then send the updates to you.
As I said, if the seniors say the updates should be made available to everyone it will be done.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Hi shreck, just my 3 Cents. As this is a public forum, I think you should keep the access open for everyone. I know there are people grabbing everything they can, but those will continue to do so for the next 100 years and never succeed. It takes dedication and hard work. But then there will traders who haven't visited yet and they may be intrigued by your work later on. It is solely up to you, but I'd suggest, keep the opportunity for everyone alive.

shreck wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:20 pm Sorry for the delays, still working to ensure the screen isn't littered with to much.
So we don't get distracted.
I intend to use only one subwindow indicator if possible.
Once that is decided.
5M, 15 and 1hour charts will be provided.
A short list of those who have actively participated will be drawn only them will receive the updates.
It is only fair that you show genuine interest and participate, not coming to forex-station grabbing what you can then disappearing till another opportunity arises.
This will be the way to go, unless the seniors here advise me to provide the updates for everyone.
For those newly visiting the tread please download the original system from page
1, use a 5m chart takes some trades and post your results.
Ensure to follow the rules on page 1 and two.
If you get that correct.
We may then send the updates to you.
As I said, if the seniors say the updates should be made available to everyone it will be done.

By mistake I reported this post as negative but it's just a mistake

Hello shreck, I really appreciate your generosity from beginning. In fact you are trying, but don't mind those grabbing and run away. You see, do your own share and update for the sake of those incoming trader and professional that will still be contributing to this thread by sharing the update here and make it public just as it is before. I pray God will keep on giving you strength to carry on. Remain blessed.

tradersprofit wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:49 am I am a freelance plumber that loves trading forex and binary option. I open chart and study when I don't go work...... This thread and system share here plus updating has been my best system so far. I really appreciate the great effort of Mr shreck and great coder like Mladen, mrtools and mtwana. More grace and blessing to u all.
Below are live entry marked watching chart since morning despite and still busy fixing some little PVC plumbing items.
Lol! Don't my inverse macd, and the rest sub window indicator, am a thread trader and I love confirming the entry and be sure of direction before i shot my gun...
Still study.......................
tradersprofit ,Please delete those pictures, nothing is allowed here except what is posted by me.
please delete the post now, i a about tho provide all the work done.

I asked that the pictures you post be removed not to under mine you and your efforts.
going forward things will tend to happen quickly what i provide here is not to be modified in any form.
anyone may make any expert/robot from the system, it is not to be sold here.
The system is called Mladen PTL system the name is not to be changed for any reason

You can see i have made this chart as neat/easy as possible.
1, when you get PTL alert please wait for white/yellow line cross over

2, white line crossing up over yellow line going up that is buy/call/ condition

3, white line crossing down under yellow line going down that is sell/put condition

4, exit when conditions change in opposite direction

5, When trading on any time frame PLEASE open a new chart with same system and (1) one timeframe lower
this is to ensure you do not exit prematurely or overstay your welcome.

6, you may devise means to exit as you see fit

7, if you are making a simple expert/auto-robot from this here are the rules, when we have our
classic cross over EA should look back up to 13 candles to check PTL signal direction then alert/place trade
in that direction

8, The system is called Mladen PTL system the name is not to be changed for any reason

9, MA filter: To identify a potential drop/rise in price

This is a simple trading pattern It works by simultaneously using exponential averages.
There are three of them, all with different periods. On the chart of your selected asset
you have to mark in white the first line you see with a period of six. Mark in yellow the second
line that has a period of 14,and mark in red the third line that has a period of 26.

The best time to place a trade is when the white and yellow lines intersect.