Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

shreck wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:00 am Hello Hatem2010,
Experience has taught me when scalping to sit behind my Laptop for 3 hours (every trading day) and take trades manually.
The challenge i have is that i do not do MT4 programing, would love to make a simple expert to give me alerts when ever my preset conditions are met.
Hi shrecks, I experiment every day with an automatic system for binary options with multiple rules together, but so far infallible rules do not exist, I can do 7 8 -10 won positions, but then the same rule will not work forever. I will not tell you to make me Take part in your rules, but know that there is a method.

pacois wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:52 am Hi shrecks, I experiment every day with an automatic system for binary options with multiple rules together, but so far infallible rules do not exist, I can do 7 8 -10 won positions, but then the same rule will not work forever. I will not tell you to make me Take part in your rules, but know that there is a method.
Hi pacois,
Yes there are rules, and it is easy to know why you have the current experience.
First things first.
I traded the same strategy for 3 years, you on the other hand have tried multiple strategies each day.
since forex-station came to existence i have provided two systems, you have traded immeasurable amount of systems.
Also i stated somewhere on this tread that fundamental and technical analysis needs to be followed.
we have trading and non trading days.
Binary options is always referred to gambling and rightly so, to be successful there are basic rules you have to obey the same thing applies for forex trading.
i will find time to highlight them again.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

cybug83 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:36 am I just came across this platform... Just reading through the thread... Nice work Shreck

I see the first template on the first page more simpler to follow. Why adding more indicators. The the first one no longer working?

Regards
Hi cybug83,
Please tell us the added indicators you are referring to.
I believe you will find Mladen PTL system on this tread and none other.
There are pictures which were posted from time to time on some pages reflecting different individuals own version of how they see fit to modify and trade.
The essence is to build on what is existing to make it better.

pacois wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:09 pm Start a new week, hopefully the new model will bring me good.
Hello pacois,
Please take your experimenting and pictures out of this tread this moment, you may open a tread for yourself and paste sundry experiments to your hearts content.
on no account will you post anything here again.
This tread is created for the purpose of providing support for only the topic it is created to inspire.
while i do not mean to discriminate, it is clear you stay away as you cannot be reasoned with.
A while ago you resorted to blackmailing me in a private message, well we will have to see now if the moderators will allow you run amok all over the place.