Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

shreck wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:38 am You can have this tread too, friend4you go on and show the class.
Hmmmm
Forexstation
Is that how you behave in Nigeria? Do you think, you are better than other traders here? Why are you changing your system every month completely, if you are winning so much in trading as you tell over and over? Do, what you want. I will not post in this thread any more, unless you keep insulting people.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:56 am I think "Krelian" is going to open a thread for alike mind traders where he will be expose his experience and will welcome you all to participate and express as you like
Why are you people like this,what sort of hatred is this.
After tactfully using strangers to destroy an innocent mans sweat.
You had to come to his tread to take away attention to your chronies tread.
What happened to the tread he opened before, talking of your krelian friend?
Mntiwana why have you gone this low, well good for shreck I warned him about helping people that don't need helping.
Shreck showed me the apology Karelian sent him and also for those who care to know.
The krelian deleted it.
This ending isn't good at all for all parties.
All I see here is hatred, cannot a single soul own up to the truth.
Well you have given him a befitting send forth

ikamos wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:12 am
Why are you people like this,what sort of hatred is this.
Mntiwana why have you gone this low, well good for shreck I warned him about helping people that don't need helping.
Shreck showed me the apology Karelian sent him and also for those who care to know.
The krelian deleted it.
@ikamos,
Mntiwana's message is a gentle and straight message. Kindly read. He is trying to manage both parites (mr. Krelian & Mr. Sheark). he says "Those who express their thoughts same as mr. Krelian join with him and he welcome to Mr. Krelian to open a thread to share his experience to new traders. and at the same time he support Mr. Sheark and keep advise all others to follow his thoughts.
My humble request, avoid populate the matter and helps new traders. We are expecting your all experience s traders like you, mr. Sheark, Mr. krelian, and moderators and coders can understand the new traders curiosity to get a good stratgey and earn money in short time :) :yawn: . Please take over the thread those who made and kindly continue ..
:thumbup:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

And what do you all say about the friend4you fellow who leads charge to destroy this work.
Even a blind man could see were things are happening here.
But as all good things people must destroy it.
Except you people put your act together and apply spelt out rules.
Your forum will continue to keep and attract what just happened today.
I have gone to this forum's trading systems area, there is something shreck was doing right and those things may not be easily replicated.
He is a person that inspires others.
What happened here today is really bad.
I am well informed your forunm owners were wrongly believed to have left.
That does give the wicked the fire to snof life out of the remaining things here.
Things will be viewed by actual outcome not intent or emotion.
The outcome today seems clear (they found a way to send him off)

Was his requirement so stiff you buggled his work.
All he said was to get your suggestions here.
Simply take up to six trades then you will be allowed to post your own version of PTL system.
Every one had a contraption or another to contribute yet no one could meet his requirements.
Then you sneak behind his back to complain.
Shreck does not believe in stories only results gets his attention.
You guys have so many systems tread but chose to visit this one and try to dictate what and how things should be search your conscience

Impatience from those dudes course all these problem rally on. I wonder why you guys can not exercise patience to gain idea from someone. The originator of idea knows how to present it in such a way that will be useful to us than those guessing around. You people should learn how to stay calm and exercise patient in other to gain knowledge. Never outshine your master, talk less to gain more, don't interrupt, don't ask anything until he gives opportunity to do so...... What happen today really show some impatient and immaturity behavior and it hurts a lot. Good-day.
tradersprofit.

ikamos wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:12 am Why are you people like this,what sort of hatred is this.
The krelian deleted it.
Just looking what's going on and what the heck. I have absolutely no business with this thread. Ikamos, I misunderstood some points in the other thread and yes, I disturbed the flow. That's the point for that I apologized and that shreck should go on with the explanation. Bring it to an end, that's all I want. I didn't delete anything at all. Don't spread such nonsense here. My only intention is to learn and help and to correct people talking nonsense.
Your pics of your trades are ok, but noone can learn from it. No explanation why you took the put or call and out of your rules it isn't evident or reproducible. So what do you want? Just bossing around? I also said to shreck that we have other problems than playing Kindergarten where noone has anything to win from. This is a forum, we present things, others can ask and share their thoughts about it and the presenter may also learn in the process. Do you understand this? I respect the wish of shreck to bring it first to an end, otherwise it doesn't make much sense to ask many questions. Respect that this is a forum, all members have the same rights and the same responsibilities and don't drop such nonsense as you did here. BTW, I hope you see that you are up to destroy the work of your friend. He doesn't need a fiend, he has you. Congratulations for you two. And now Ikamos, go bothering someone else than us.

Ciao

Those rights and responsibility include stomping all he has built for others.
What a sorry state of affairs.
You were trying to learn from the tread in the same breath you are teaching others.
And you claim this is the equal rights and responsibilities the forum allows you.
To roughshod his work?
I am flummoxed by that concept,if you truly have regard for him why didn't your pm me.
Must everything be dumped on PTL tread too.
I have read through this tread I see this isn't the first time people have tried to trip him.
"go bothering someone else" that was the intention all along it is done.
Search your heart