Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

jonney wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:51 am Hello Timmy
I appreciate you and shreck help for valuable add up to the topic strategy
Instead of demoing the EA, i back tested with both EAs as a reference. The result seems oscillating, and my test set is EU H1 pair with 99% quality and variable spread tick data. However, it's surely understandable back test is just back test and also look forward to result of other fellow member here.
Thank you for your response !
Sure backtest are just backtest , can't be trusted at all , sometimes there is a truth behind it but mostly not.
One question how did you mange to set variable spread ? :)
i have tried tick data before but were not able to find anyone that used vaieable spread exept mt5 .

One thing that i really hate is that since i posted the ea everyone has kept their mouths shut , i want everyone to speak up regarding what the best timeframe would be , what takeprofit and stoploss and so on .
How should we otherwise improve it ?
This project is a free one , to hopefully find something that works in the market , so people can live the forex dream, so why does everyone trade and test for themselves when we all are a team on this one .

And again , thank you for your response !

The only way to truly test it, is live testing the EA.
It should be tested in demo or micro account.
Unfortunately I am unable to test it for now.
If you are able to test it let us see you test results.

My greatest surprise is that they are still downloading it.
The only other person who made remarks talked about using on EuroUsd 1HR.
Apart from him everyone kept mute.
Well I will try get a new tablet as soon as possible and take a careful look at it
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Hello Timmy
I managed to purchase the 99% quality and variable spread tick data/tool, also containing the slippage and commission, and it's one way to get how a EA can "potentially " work. I am surely on the side backtest is just backtest, and I am more leveraging to get first hand and potential of EA. I have been testing several timeframe and SL/TP pips, but so far result is either oscillation or trending down so not able to share a profitable .set for team reference here. I am trying to back test it further, and may go ahead using all default by attaching to a demo account to clarify how it map or vary from back test result.

[quote=jonney post_id=1295363046 time=1504538550 user_id=4927485]
Hello Timmy
I managed to purchase the 99% quality and variable spread tick data/tool, also containing the slippage and commission, and it's one way to get how a EA can "potentially " work. I am surely on the side backtest is just backtest, and I am more leveraging to get first hand and potential of EA. I have been testing several timeframe and SL/TP pips, but so far result is either oscillation or trending down so not able to share a profitable .set for team reference here. I am trying to back test it further, and may go ahead using all default by attaching to a demo account to clarify how it map or vary from back test result.
[/quote
I believe the live demo will let us know how well the EA is adapted to the trading system.
I personally do all my demo with real live accounts just simply use a smaller amount of cash.
That way I have a birds eye view of what is happening real time.

I see very different templates from shrek in may, july and his last one, a zip-file in september.
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295362899
So, don't you like wave-trend or these indicators reteid2222 posted any more?
I like the chaos visual since I asked mladen for changes 2016. After long trials, I think the slower lines should be calculated with vwma because it is a volume weighted ma oscillator then. No volume is used until now for the indicators. On shreks last template, most is based on ma, but is it helpful, when many indicators show similar things just based on moving averages?
What are your settings?
I also tried to help with other indicators, but many will not help here, if so many posts are deleted each day just on this thread although nobody insulted anybody.
Greetings from Germany.

friend4you wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:28 pm I see very different templates from shrek in may, july and his last one, a zip-file in september.
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295362899
So, don't you like wave-trend or these indicators reteid2222 posted any more?
I like the chaos visual since I asked mladen for changes 2016. After long trials, I think the slower lines should be calculated with vwma because it is a volume weighted ma oscillator then. No volume is used until now for the indicators. On shreks last template, most is based on ma, but is it helpful, when many indicators show similar things just based on moving averages?
What are your settings?
I also tried to help with other indicators, but many will not help here, if so many posts are deleted each day just on this thread although nobody insulted anybody.
Greetings from Germany.
friend4you,
why cant you live this tread alone?
why!!!!! please take your shitt somewhere
your account will be deleted too

Thanks. I also cannot understand why shreck is so aggressive and unfriendly also to Krelian99 on another thread.
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295363063
I can't see, why he wants me and others to be banned after helpful words.
There are other threads, where we are welcomed. Maybe someone should open a new system thread, where also all new indicators and proposals can be discussed.
shreck wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:41 pm friend4you,
why cant you live this tread alone?
why!!!!! please take your shitt somewhere
your account will be deleted too